Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Novitec Scuderia: 717 HP

Old 06-26-2008, 02:11 PM
Dutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond repute
Novitec Scuderia: 717 HP

3.5 0-100 km/h
10.1 0-200 km/h
26.1 0-300 km/h

Top speed 320 km/h (200 mph if I'm correct)
Each cylinder bank is equipped with its own toothed belt driven high-performance mechanical supercharger and a generously dimensioned water-cooled intercooler. Boost pressure of the superchargers is limited to 0.48 bar. A newly designed heat-insulated intake manifold with larger ports provides the engine with pre-compressed air. Two high-performance air filters and eight larger injectors complete the engine conversion on the intake side.
The perfect interaction of all NOVITEC ROSSO performance components is coordinated by a newly programmed engine management system. This benefits perfect running smoothness as well as maximum power output and unquestionable durability.
The conversion further includes higher-capacity coolant systems for water and oil plus additional dedicated coolant cycles for both compressors and intercoolers.
NOVITEC ROSSO also offers exclusive and functional details for the interior of the lightweight-design Ferrari. The NOVITEC ROSSO sport steering wheel with its leather/carbon-fiber material combination features a flattened bottom for easier entering and exiting of the vehicle while its ergonomically correct shape provides optimal grip. The carbon-fiber NOVITEC ROSSO shift paddles are longer than their production counterparts and make manual gearshifts of the F1-SuperFast2 transmission even easier.
Scuderia owners can choose any colors imaginable for the NOVITEC ROSSO treatment of the interior.

This thread would be worthless without pics, so there you go.

I think this color combo is awesome!

Old 06-26-2008, 03:07 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
well i guess its time to throw my f430 in a canal !!! wow this is nice !!!!!

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 06-26-2008, 03:08 PM
Needed is on a distinguished road
Love It!!

Old 06-26-2008, 03:47 PM
alex@wheelexperts is on a distinguished road
wow.. ilove it!

waaay better than that wierd green one they did...

look at the camber in the rear... haha

Old 06-26-2008, 07:29 PM
jnbr19867 is on a distinguished road
*****en!!!

Old 06-26-2008, 07:42 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
430 Scud NR SC OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-26-2008, 08:10 PM
SpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura about
I love power as much as the next man, but in a track car like the scud thats been carefully tuned and balanced...this has to hamper the harmony the base car was made with.

Old 06-26-2008, 09:49 PM
DynamicMotoring is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SpeedLimit?
I love power as much as the next man, but in a track car like the scud thats been carefully tuned and balanced...this has to hamper the harmony the base car was made with.
Agreed. The exterior is fantastic, but I see no point in giving it that much power if its going to be used on a road course. But then again, most people wont track it anyway.

Old 06-27-2008, 01:07 AM
mannytt will become famous soon enoughmannytt will become famous soon enough
perfection

Old 06-27-2008, 03:42 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DynamicMotoring
The exterior is fantastic, but I see no point in giving it that much power if its going to be used on a road course.
I think the same about the ext, but those extra 200 hp translate in just a 0.1 s faster time to 60 and same top speed!?

Old 06-27-2008, 06:38 AM
dicoomafia is on a distinguished road
how much hp was the normal novitec F430??

Old 06-27-2008, 08:12 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dicoomafia
how much hp was the normal novitec F430??
707 hp

Old 06-27-2008, 08:39 AM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
I usually HATE any tuner Ferrari, but I like this!

Old 06-27-2008, 10:03 AM
SiNzz is on a distinguished road
IMO I wouldn't have done anything to the power, but I guess many people might have cried "rice" otherwise. It also sure gets people talking; that's a crapload of power. I agree with SSNISTR though. I usually dislike anything beyond a classy set of wheels, but this looks amazing. Especially the rear.

Old 06-27-2008, 10:33 AM
JasonE30M3 is on a distinguished road
that thing looks just plain mean.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Novitec Scuderia: 717 HP