Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

What are you paying for your F430?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 11:24 PM
news 4 u is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Gcalo
One gets to a point in life where common sense plays a big role. So I take that road.

You can see how a comparison that hits close to home makes other things become more realistic.

Why throw away $. A 360 is a fabulous car and I think much better looking than a 430.

Take your time!
I do like the 360 more than the F430 in most aspects, but when I see the 360 I hear a voice telling me that it's the "old" version. It is exactly the same feeling I get when I see an e46 M3 and I remember that the new e92 is out. I hate thinking like that but I can't really help it, you know? For me, the ultimate would be a CS, but that would be more than a used F430 (although I hear they keep their value very well).

I really will do a lot of thinking about this and at the same time be scouring the internet, DuPont Registry, and such looking for the right deal on the right car. Again, thank you.

Old 08-22-2008, 11:36 PM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by news 4 u
---when I see the 360 I hear a voice telling me that it's the "old" version. ---
No not with this car.

Trust me.

Old 08-23-2008, 06:33 PM
flavorPacket has a reputation beyond reputeflavorPacket has a reputation beyond reputeflavorPacket has a reputation beyond reputeflavorPacket has a reputation beyond reputeflavorPacket has a reputation beyond reputeflavorPacket has a reputation beyond reputeflavorPacket has a reputation beyond reputeflavorPacket has a reputation beyond reputeflavorPacket has a reputation beyond reputeflavorPacket has a reputation beyond reputeflavorPacket has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gcalo
Think of the possible purchase as looking for a woman! Can you always find "exactly" what you want?
indeed, except there isn't a woman factory in northern Italy...

Old 08-23-2008, 07:15 PM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by flavorPacket
indeed, except there isn't a woman factory in northern Italy...
Oh indeed there is but you may not like the models being offered!