Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

New HREs on my 430...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 08:59 AM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
New HREs on my 430...

I have HREs on alot of my other cars but never had any of the Monoblocks. I wanted a different look from what I had on my last couple of Ferraris and liked the look of the Novitec wheel but didn't want a heavy cast wheel. I went with the HRE M47s, 19/20 combo. I may get another set of fronts in 20 just to see what it will look like. I am also thinking about lowering it another .5" all around. What do you guys think?

SW

Last edited by streetking; 01-18-2009 at 08:12 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 09:05 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
I like it. I dont love it.

I see what you were going for with the Novitec look (i also love the Novitecs) but something just isnt right. I mean, dont get me wrong, its a 430 on HREs so its completely sick, but if your nit-picking (and want feedback) id vote for another look.

That being said, you NAILED the stance of the car. Is that stock ride height?

Old 01-17-2009, 09:06 AM
turbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to behold
Good looking wheel. Trying to find the right wheel for the 360 I just bought. How much do those weigh?

congrats on the tx mile car too btw. Kean was asking me about aero consulting. I think we can help you with the high speed drag issue...

Old 01-17-2009, 09:15 AM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by turbomx5
Good looking wheel. Trying to find the right wheel for the 360 I just bought. How much do those weigh?

congrats on the tx mile car too btw. Kean was asking me about aero consulting. I think we can help you with the high speed drag issue...
Thanks, I had CCWs on my old 360...19"

pearlcoupeg35, no it's lowered about 1.5"

SW

Old 01-17-2009, 09:18 AM
Kent will become famous soon enough
looks stunning!

Old 01-17-2009, 09:21 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Looks great. I would not lower it any more.

Old 01-17-2009, 09:23 AM
DR REKLESS is a name known to allDR REKLESS is a name known to allDR REKLESS is a name known to allDR REKLESS is a name known to allDR REKLESS is a name known to allDR REKLESS is a name known to all
we need a pic with all your cars

Old 01-17-2009, 09:47 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
I like it.

Old 01-17-2009, 10:25 AM
jawwadh is on a distinguished road
simply perfect

Old 01-17-2009, 12:10 PM
SRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud of
That looks so good! I wish I have money now!

Old 01-17-2009, 12:14 PM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
I'm not a huge fan of after-market wheels on F-cars but yours look pretty good. Nice garage by the way

Old 01-17-2009, 01:01 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
i think it looks great. stance and all.

but im not a fan of the tubi tips.

Old 01-17-2009, 01:13 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Very nice!

Old 01-17-2009, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by WyattH
i think it looks great. stance and all.

but im not a fan of the tubi tips.
Thanks, I will be changing the exhaust soon..

SW

Old 01-17-2009, 05:37 PM
pnutty will become famous soon enough
nice look to the car... much better then the novi route imo.
I think you have a nice drop already but never hurts to go a tad lower

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New HREs on my 430...