Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

458 vs SLS - DRAG RACE!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-23-2010, 03:22 PM
997slover is a glorious beacon of light997slover is a glorious beacon of light997slover is a glorious beacon of light997slover is a glorious beacon of light997slover is a glorious beacon of light
458 vs SLS - DRAG RACE!!!

in my opinion 458 does not have a TORQUE, see the performane of SLS at the end of the line!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91bHjFDtEXY

Old 12-23-2010, 05:32 PM
boca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really nice
would rather have the 458

Old 12-23-2010, 05:39 PM
av2
av2 is infamous around these parts
Sorry, but Jeremy is the biggest clown trying to make everything look dramatic. The exaggerations and moaning in his biased reviews are just getting old. Watching Top Gear is pretty much like watching WWF. Occasionally entertaining but fake.

Old 12-23-2010, 05:52 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Are these two cars really in the same segment?

Does ANYBODY prefer the SLS over the 458?

Old 12-23-2010, 06:03 PM
jamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jaspergtr

I don't care how fast the SLS is I wouldn't own it as I think it looks like dog crap! I don't know who penned the box on wheels, but the executive that OK'd the design should be fired IMO.

Old 12-23-2010, 06:06 PM
Surfer is on a distinguished road
I don't know what you mean by the 458 "does not have a torque", it beat the sls off the line and was neck and neck at the end....torque doesn't really come into play at high speeds where aero, gearing, hp etc take over.

Old 12-23-2010, 07:02 PM
DoctaM3 has a spectacular aura aboutDoctaM3 has a spectacular aura about
Awesome race. The SLS is truly under-rated. The design does grow on you, I guess. Still, the 458 Italia has the heart, if the SLS has the "mind."

Old 12-23-2010, 07:52 PM
teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by av2
Sorry, but Jeremy is the biggest clown trying to make everything look dramatic. The exaggerations and moaning in his biased reviews are just getting old. Watching Top Gear is pretty much like watching WWF. Occasionally entertaining but fake.
The WWF is the World Wildlife Fund. Cars are much more exciting.

As for the WWE, it doesn't have cars. If it did, it would be VERY entertaining.

Old 12-23-2010, 08:38 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by teflon_jones
The WWF is the World Wildlife Fund. Cars are much more exciting.

As for the WWE, it doesn't have cars. If it did, it would be VERY entertaining.
WWF??? Maybe he's old school... World Wrestling Federation.

... Before it turned gay.

Old 12-23-2010, 08:48 PM
teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !
WWF??? Maybe he's old school... World Wrestling Federation.

... Before it turned gay.
Yeah yeah, I know, I watched the WWF grow up as I was growing up. Just poking fun.

So Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant weren't gay? A guy with bagpipes in a skirt wasn't gay?

Old 12-23-2010, 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by teflon_jones
Yeah yeah, I know, I watched the WWF grow up as I was growing up. Just poking fun.

So Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant weren't gay? A guy with bagpipes in a skirt wasn't gay?
lol! You got me... It just got gay-er with marriages happening, the stupid acting every week, with the actual matches all being pay-per-view... What happened to watching matches every week?

(Wow, that was off-topic)

Old 12-24-2010, 11:38 AM
box986 is an unknown quantity at this point
458 all the way, even given the pricing delta.

What about a SLS + new GTR over the 458?

Old 12-24-2010, 08:17 PM
got_hp? has a spectacular aura aboutgot_hp? has a spectacular aura about

for a daily car i would prefer the SLS, but for weekends the 458.

btw, look at the guy in the background at 52-53seconds, grabbing his gfs tit on tv lol

Old 12-24-2010, 11:16 PM
lacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by got_hp?
btw, look at the guy in the background at 52-53seconds, grabbing his gfs tit on tv lol

Hell of a catch there.

Old 12-24-2010, 11:58 PM
kkilmore89 is a name known to allkkilmore89 is a name known to allkkilmore89 is a name known to allkkilmore89 is a name known to allkkilmore89 is a name known to allkkilmore89 is a name known to all
I would rather have the SLS honestly. I enjoy mercs and I love cruiser cars like that. I grew up around GT cars. My dad had a cl55 for a long time and I had a lot of time behind the wheel. More of a sentimental thing for me tho

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 458 vs SLS - DRAG RACE!!!