Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

**ALERT** Ferrari Californias are now for men, Details indside

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 09:25 AM
Platinum Sponsor
WHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond repute
**ALERT** Ferrari Californias are now for men, Details indside

Check out our new toy
http://www.insidethewb.com/?p=238

1.866.519.4335 ext 2103
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: Jonathan@wheelsboutique.com

#1 HRE Dealer Worldwide / DPE Wheels / Vertini / Work Wheels / D2 Forged / TechArt / Novitec / Brabus / Carlsson / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Kooks / Corsa / RENNTech / WALD / Milltek / Tubi / Champion Motorsports / AWE / RSS / BBS / Brembo / Hamman / Eisenmann / KW / H&R / Nitto / Pirelli / Michelin / Dunlop / Goodyear / Falken / Continental and tons more....

Last edited by WHEELSJ; 03-24-2011 at 10:47 AM.
Old 03-24-2011, 10:22 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
beautiful!

Old 03-29-2011, 05:04 PM
Lee Willis is a jewel in the roughLee Willis is a jewel in the roughLee Willis is a jewel in the rough
I can understand why a 20 year old kid with a clapped out Integra might want to slap skirts, lower the suspension, etc., and put aero add-ons his car, but I have never understood why someone would want to do that to a Ferrari, etc. The cars look gogeous and very "correct" right from the factory. A person who wants to "personalize" his or her car should just learn to drive it really well - the difference between a great driver and a competent driver is more than aero aids will ever make up.

Admittedly, the California is the least graceful current model, but it is pretty attractive and balanced as is. This car looks too lowered and too extreme for me, with more than a bit to much "look at me bling."

I guess I like "the girlie version" better.

Last edited by Lee Willis; 03-29-2011 at 05:07 PM.
Old 03-29-2011, 05:42 PM
bavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to all
I think it looks beautiful! Nice place to park it too. Congrats:-)

Old 03-30-2011, 11:43 AM
512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of
Only if you consider Martina Navratilova to be a girl............

Old 04-01-2011, 04:52 AM
ice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lee Willis
I can understand why a 20 year old kid with a clapped out Integra might want to slap skirts, lower the suspension, etc., and put aero add-ons his car, but I have never understood why someone would want to do that to a Ferrari, etc. The cars look gogeous and very "correct" right from the factory. A person who wants to "personalize" his or her car should just learn to drive it really well - the difference between a great driver and a competent driver is more than aero aids will ever make up.

Admittedly, the California is the least graceful current model, but it is pretty attractive and balanced as is. This car looks too lowered and too extreme for me, with more than a bit to much "look at me bling."

I guess I like "the girlie version" better.
The choice of mods for this car are not my cup of tea but I am all for modding...almost any car. I can't see modding a Prius because that would go against what it stands for. But a Ferrari is just a car. A high end car but nothing about it makes modding sacrilege. I'm 52 and I would lower mine if I had one. Not too low though. I'd choose wheels with less fad appeal than these but definitely would change from stock. Choosing the right mods makes a world of difference.

Old 04-01-2011, 05:10 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Nice.

Old 04-04-2011, 12:44 PM
jpohl402 will become famous soon enoughjpohl402 will become famous soon enough
quite sharp....

Old 04-04-2011, 02:30 PM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
I like it, much better than stock for sure. But 22"s, damn, a bit extreme for me, but nice nonetheless.