Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

New Ferrari F12 Berlinetta

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 10:15 AM
PaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by stevely
Am I the only one that doesn't like the way Ferrari is going with their styling? Not a big fan of the FF, this new Berlinetta, or the 458 fins. I still prefer the 360/430 styling, but I may be a little biased. =) My favorite is the 599xx and Scud.

You are not alone. I prefer the previous generations too...especially the 599.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:39 AM
Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by stevely
Am I the only one that doesn't like the way Ferrari is going with their styling? Not a big fan of the FF, this new Berlinetta, or the 458 fins. I still prefer the 360/430 styling, but I may be a little biased. =) My favorite is the 599xx and Scud.
Nope. You are not alone in this. I am not in love with the 458's styling. Still prefer the 360CS as the best execution overall of the 360/430 family.

I'm blanked over the FF. The 612 was a dead fish.

The entire styling direction has me scratching my head. I've seen better concepts of what a future F should be on the internet from independent design students.

Old 03-01-2012, 12:30 PM
stevely is a name known to allstevely is a name known to allstevely is a name known to allstevely is a name known to allstevely is a name known to allstevely is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Heist
Nope. You are not alone in this. I am not in love with the 458's styling. Still prefer the 360CS as the best execution overall of the 360/430 family.

I'm blanked over the FF. The 612 was a dead fish.

The entire styling direction has me scratching my head. I've seen better concepts of what a future F should be on the internet from independent design students.
I agree with you completely. What's up with the smiley face theme they have going on in the FF, Berlinetta, 458. And yes, the design students had some pretty neat ideas that should have been incorporated. Oh well.

I'll be waiting for the 458 Scud or the next generation as this current lineup doesn't do it for me.

Old 03-01-2012, 02:44 PM
Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !
I remember several years ago when a design student posted these as an example of what the 430 & Enzo successors would look like if under his design direction. Bear in mind, these were designed 6 years ago and even now they hold up extremely well. I would have commissioned an design feasability study of these two concepts had I been in charge at Ferrari.

Attached Images     
Old 03-01-2012, 07:36 PM
Liberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Heist
I remember several years ago when a design student posted these as an example of what the 430 & Enzo successors would look like if under his design direction. Bear in mind, these were designed 6 years ago and even now they hold up extremely well. I would have commissioned an design feasability study of these two concepts had I been in charge at Ferrari.
What is so good about these? Look like Zonda rip offs to me...

Old 03-01-2012, 09:24 PM
True enough there are some Zonda design elements, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
Have you seen the new Zonda Haurya or however you spell it.
It looks close to the F430 replacement this guy designed back in 2006 so he was definitely onto something with his design interpretation.

Old 03-01-2012, 09:45 PM
Mattyrae will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by catchmyshadow
by the way...(just sayin`...)

Did they hire Bangle?

____
Maybe the FF, but I don't feel the new car looks anything like the BMW's. Actually, in the flesh, and in black, the FF is quite stunning.

Old 03-02-2012, 12:47 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mattyrae
Maybe the FF, but I don't feel the new car looks anything like the BMW's. Actually, in the flesh, and in black, the FF is quite stunning.
the more i look at the pic i created the more i really think bangle is now dressed in red.
There is no denying that the FF or F12 are totally different animals as far as the performance or exclusivity is concerned, but hell, don`t tell me they didn`t look over to Munich when they created these 2 cars!
i mean even the wheels, some details and many of the characteristic lines are similar. it´s like a Z3 and Z4 on roids!

Old 03-02-2012, 01:07 PM
fcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant future
+1

i never thought of this but youre right

Old 03-03-2012, 03:47 PM
FCassidy is on a distinguished road
I hope I win the lottery this weekend so I can give away my Porsche and get one of these puppies

Old 03-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
no love no hate...neutral.

Old 03-06-2012, 06:10 PM
trincap is a jewel in the roughtrincap is a jewel in the roughtrincap is a jewel in the roughtrincap is a jewel in the rough
Neutral? Cmon now.

Old 03-08-2012, 11:58 AM
CARTOON is on a distinguished road

Old 03-08-2012, 03:02 PM
Milanno is a glorious beacon of lightMilanno is a glorious beacon of lightMilanno is a glorious beacon of lightMilanno is a glorious beacon of lightMilanno is a glorious beacon of light
Quick color adjustment with black roof.
I am sure that one model will be in this color :dizzy:

Old 03-08-2012, 06:15 PM
I think one of the Saudi playboys in London with more money than tastes like to paint all his cars that color.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Ferrari F12 Berlinetta