Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

gotham dream cars accident

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-25-2012, 10:05 PM
F430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really nice
Always a terrible thing....

Old 05-31-2012, 02:24 PM
Matte Murder will become famous soon enoughMatte Murder will become famous soon enough
Incident completely sucks. Real tragedy. But the term "racing" is way over used. Who of us has not followed a buddy on a public road traveling over the speed limit. Were you racing? It says access road. Probably seemed like a safe place to slide the cars around a little on the way to the event. Again, a guy got killed but you all seem so pompous and self righteous it makes me cringe. I am sure you all drive the speed limit all the time in your 600hp street cars. The motorcycle always loses versus a car or truck that's why I don't ride street bikes.

Old 06-01-2012, 06:51 AM
Bimmeristic has a spectacular aura aboutBimmeristic has a spectacular aura about
It appears that both of the drivers were" Eaten up with the dumbass!!!"

Old 06-01-2012, 12:49 PM
Hua
Hua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Matte Murder
Incident completely sucks. Real tragedy. But the term "racing" is way over used. Who of us has not followed a buddy on a public road traveling over the speed limit. Were you racing? It says access road. Probably seemed like a safe place to slide the cars around a little on the way to the event. Again, a guy got killed but you all seem so pompous and self righteous it makes me cringe. I am sure you all drive the speed limit all the time in your 600hp street cars. The motorcycle always loses versus a car or truck that's why I don't ride street bikes.
No one is saying they've never raced on a public street or went over the speed limit.

But let's call it what it is, two vehicles trying to out distance each other. They were racing, or playing follow the leader. Someone's brother/son/husband died because of it.

A car doesn't end up in the manner as shown in the photos from going 30mph, let alone 25mph. I can stop my 8,000lb work truck pretty darn fast going 30mph. Don't tell me a Ferrari can't.

Old 06-01-2012, 05:01 PM
Banned
Boost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant future
Really, the only safe place to slide cars around would be a race track.

Old 06-09-2012, 08:48 PM
Matte Murder will become famous soon enoughMatte Murder will become famous soon enough
Racing is racing. I am going to be first to where ever we are going to, that's racing. Not I am following you just as fast as you are going to drive. That is driving fast. Boostlogic you have a freaking 900hp street car and you are telling me you never break the wheels loose anywhere on the street? You must trailer that thing to the race track you are such a good boy. You guys are so self righteous. And you are buying what the reporter is selling so easy. Prolly drives a Prius and you are going to take what he says as gospel. I just want to know a lot more about what happened before I say hang em high. Again, it sucks, a guy is dead. But before you throw these guys to the wolves let's get some details from some where other than a paper.

Old 06-09-2012, 09:02 PM
ThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to all
Sold my bike in 2004 ... too many idiots on the road...

Old 06-12-2012, 03:16 AM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ThunderRolls
Sold my bike in 2004 ... too many idiots on the road...
sold mine in 2007, same reason...

Old 06-12-2012, 01:30 PM
Hua
Hua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud of
Racing is racing. I am going to be first to where ever we are going to, that's racing. Not I am following you just as fast as you are going to drive. That is driving fast. Boostlogic you have a freaking 900hp street car and you are telling me you never break the wheels loose anywhere on the street? You must trailer that thing to the race track you are such a good boy. You guys are so self righteous. And you are buying what the reporter is selling so easy. Prolly drives a Prius and you are going to take what he says as gospel. I just want to know a lot more about what happened before I say hang em high. Again, it sucks, a guy is dead. But before you throw these guys to the wolves let's get some details from some where other than a paper.
No one is claiming to be self-righteous, and that they have never broken the tires loose on public pavement. Obviously they weren't following the speed limit. Obviously one was trying to outpace the other. Otherwise the second vehicle would be far behind.

We're just saying, own up to your actions. You can call it whatever you want.

What do you think happened? Yoshi and the Princess threw banana peels out onto the road?

Old 06-14-2012, 10:37 AM
P-car Fan is on a distinguished road
I'm surprised this does not happen more often with Gotham. I've participated in the "dream tour" event in FL, and you basically have the ability to go crazy with the cars on normal roads with public vehicles

Old 06-14-2012, 01:00 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
... Boostlogic you have a freaking 900hp street car and you are telling me you never break the wheels loose anywhere on the street? ...
I have 600HP, and I have never broke traction on the street.

Old 06-17-2012, 08:56 PM
Biglife will become famous soon enoughBiglife will become famous soon enough
Thats terrible... It's bad enough putting that power in the hands of someone who paid $200k+ for their vehicle, but it's even worse when someone puts that much power in the hands of a person who paid $0 for that car. Idiots. RIP.

Old 06-18-2012, 09:45 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
Hua QUOTE]What do you think happened? Yoshi and the Princess threw banana peels out onto the road?[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Old 06-19-2012, 12:41 AM
I have no idea who Yoshi or the Princess is or what that refers too. I like girls, not video games or whatever that is. Some other guy recognized it, you two should get together. How is it obvious that the follow car was trying to outpace the car in front. He couldn't have just been following? These guys could be the biggest idiots in the world. They could be negligently reckless. They could have been drunk or on drugs. All I KNOW FOR SURE is that I drive very fast at times on public roads. I try and minimize the risk to myself and others by picking my spots to do it and the times too. But if some guy on a bike turns across the road in front of me in the wrong place at the wrong time I could be sitting in jail too. I am the one speeding and breaking the law. The chances are pretty low(been doing it for 30 years now and never even had a serious accident while speeding) but we all could have something horrible happen while driving. I was just surprised that on a site like this the lynch mob formed before the blood was even washed off the pavement let alone anyone even knowing for sure what happened.

Old 06-19-2012, 01:26 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
I have no idea who Yoshi or the Princess is or what that refers too. I like girls, not video games or whatever that is. Some other guy recognized it, you two should get together. How is it obvious that the follow car was trying to outpace the car in front. He couldn't have just been following? These guys could be the biggest idiots in the world. They could be negligently reckless. They could have been drunk or on drugs. All I KNOW FOR SURE is that I drive very fast at times on public roads. I try and minimize the risk to myself and others by picking my spots to do it and the times too. But if some guy on a bike turns across the road in front of me in the wrong place at the wrong time I could be sitting in jail too. I am the one speeding and breaking the law. The chances are pretty low(been doing it for 30 years now and never even had a serious accident while speeding) but we all could have something horrible happen while driving. I was just surprised that on a site like this the lynch mob formed before the blood was even washed off the pavement let alone anyone even knowing for sure what happened.
Don't worry... in about 15 secs, this will be old news, and people will move on.

But seriously, that "innocent until proven guilty" thing only works in court, not public opinion. Two Ferraris believed to have been driven at relatively high speeds, and a motorcycle victim. It doesn't take too much imagination to recognize this same story, different characters. How many times do we watch the same episode waiting for the ending to be different? Sometimes it is. For the most part, though, they all end up the same...

... Tragically.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: gotham dream cars accident