Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

gotham dream cars accident

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 10:15 AM
Matte Murder will become famous soon enoughMatte Murder will become famous soon enough
Good point. Does anyone know what really happened? Is there any info out other than the one article? The drivers are probably lawyered up and not talking but I wonder if anyone saw the accident happen.

Old 06-22-2012, 05:08 PM
AllForTheCash will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Matte Murder
I have no idea who Yoshi or the Princess is or what that refers too. I like girls, not video games or whatever that is. Some other guy recognized it, you two should get together. How is it obvious that the follow car was trying to outpace the car in front. He couldn't have just been following? These guys could be the biggest idiots in the world. They could be negligently reckless. They could have been drunk or on drugs. All I KNOW FOR SURE is that I drive very fast at times on public roads. I try and minimize the risk to myself and others by picking my spots to do it and the times too. But if some guy on a bike turns across the road in front of me in the wrong place at the wrong time I could be sitting in jail too. I am the one speeding and breaking the law. The chances are pretty low(been doing it for 30 years now and never even had a serious accident while speeding) but we all could have something horrible happen while driving. I was just surprised that on a site like this the lynch mob formed before the blood was even washed off the pavement let alone anyone even knowing for sure what happened.
Exactly, anything could have happened. Its a tragedy.

Old 06-29-2012, 09:06 AM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
Its a shame for the guy and his family that passed. We are all wreckless at times in our lives so we should be carefull before we judge because there is always a chance we could kill someone on the roads driving fast. If they were beyond wreckless and completly out of control then there is an even bigger problem. Sadly in the end none of this matters. You have a victim that died and family and friends who lives will never be the same because of it.

Old 07-02-2012, 01:05 PM
lacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ALPINE6SPD
Its a shame for the guy and his family that passed. We are all wreckless at times in our lives so we should be carefull before we judge because there is always a chance we could kill someone on the roads driving fast. If they were beyond wreckless and completly out of control then there is an even bigger problem. Sadly in the end none of this matters. You have a victim that died and family and friends who lives will never be the same because of it.

Probably the most sensible thing written about this tragedy. Kudos!

Old 07-03-2012, 09:56 PM
Matte Murder will become famous soon enoughMatte Murder will become famous soon enough
Lacrosse I thought that was what I said like 3 different times. Oh well, glad Alpine got what I was trying to say across.

Old 07-04-2012, 09:55 AM
MorePSiTehBett4 is just really niceMorePSiTehBett4 is just really niceMorePSiTehBett4 is just really niceMorePSiTehBett4 is just really nice
rip to another 2 wheeler.

Old 08-10-2012, 04:27 PM
mah_hai is on a distinguished road
You can't fix stupid , my condolences to the innocent bystander on the 2 wheeler...

Old 09-16-2012, 05:11 PM
birvine will become famous soon enough
so sad! RIP

Old 09-16-2012, 05:15 PM
Daniel Coldwell is on a distinguished road
RIP Mr. Lenge