Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

gotham dream cars accident

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 04:39 PM
casper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nice
gotham dream cars accident

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201...er_head-o.html

just saw this on the news. looks like two of their ferraris, 430 and 430 spyder, were involved in an accident. the red 430 spyder veered into oncoming traffic and killed a motorcyclist.

my prayers go out to the motorcyclist and his family.

Old 05-13-2012, 05:30 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
wonder if they were racing

Old 05-13-2012, 05:46 PM
tumbler is a splendid one to beholdtumbler is a splendid one to beholdtumbler is a splendid one to beholdtumbler is a splendid one to beholdtumbler is a splendid one to beholdtumbler is a splendid one to behold
Wow that's really sad. It does look like they were racing though, and that's even sadder for the victim.

RIP

Old 05-13-2012, 06:16 PM
GETU1 will become famous soon enoughGETU1 will become famous soon enough
Yikes, what a headache thatd all be.

Old 05-13-2012, 08:34 PM
killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !
i drove that grey ferrari on may 5th in philly.

Old 05-13-2012, 10:37 PM
VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !
STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!!! I almost lost my life by a kid in a Honda Civic racing up HWY 9 when he veered off into my lane as I was coming down the mountain on a Triumph Speed Triple. I have ridden street bikes since the age of sixteen....after that, it was the last day I ever went "sport" riding. The thought of losing my life by someone else sick-ins me. Granted I've done my fair share of stupid things, where I may have ended my life, but they never involved the risk of someone else's.

Four years ago, I did get into a head-on motorcycle accident off-road racing on a closed course....lets just say it was a "stupid idiot" who somehow got through 4 check points...he road away and I was air lifted out by Flight for Life.

Last edited by VID997; 05-13-2012 at 10:40 PM.
Old 05-13-2012, 11:19 PM
GothamCayenne will become famous soon enoughGothamCayenne will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by VID997
STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!!! I almost lost my life by a kid in a Honda Civic racing up HWY 9 when he veered off into my lane as I was coming down the mountain on a Triumph Speed Triple. I have ridden street bikes since the age of sixteen....after that, it was the last day I ever went "sport" riding. The thought of losing my life by someone else sick-ins me. Granted I've done my fair share of stupid things, where I may have ended my life, but they never involved the risk of someone else's.
I agree. This is a tragedy, an easily avoidable and completely inexcusable tragedy.

Old 05-13-2012, 11:21 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by GETU1
Yikes, what a headache thatd all be.
a headache? someone died in this accident. rip, looks like racing in which case the drivers of the cars are in serious trouble, as they should be.

Old 05-14-2012, 11:14 AM
falcon7x7 is a splendid one to beholdfalcon7x7 is a splendid one to beholdfalcon7x7 is a splendid one to beholdfalcon7x7 is a splendid one to beholdfalcon7x7 is a splendid one to beholdfalcon7x7 is a splendid one to beholdfalcon7x7 is a splendid one to behold
A "Head Ache", someone lost his life!

I have to vent...I am originally from that part of NJ. The road where the accident happened I know very well and if you lost control of a 430 you were not driving responsibly.

I hope they lock up those 2, IMHO It was not a accident, it was murder by vehicle.

Old 05-14-2012, 11:57 AM
Banned
Boost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant future
The guy that was killed sounds like an EDC crew member for EDC NY. RIP. My brother works for Insomiac. I'm sure he knows the guy.

Old 05-14-2012, 02:18 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
This is sad and probably could have been prevented... I read another article where is said they are being investigated for exsessive speeding.... one driver was 19 the other 28 yo....

What really scares me about motorcycles are the other people on the road. You can be the best rider in the world but if someone else makes a bad decision you could end up paying for it with your life. I've heard the saying....

two kinds of riders...

those that have gone down....
those who are going down....

R.I.P .

Old 05-15-2012, 02:34 PM
tanman8181 is on a distinguished road
RIP...sad story

Old 05-15-2012, 05:01 PM
Former Vendor
CharlesAfter will become famous soon enough
RIP to the family of the motorcycle driver. I suspect the two F car drivers weren't obeying traffic laws. The 28 y/o sounds like he is related to Rob, who I believe is the owner of Gotham and also the host of Super Speeders.

Old 05-15-2012, 10:17 PM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by falcon7x7
....I hope they lock up those 2, IMHO It was not a accident, it was murder by vehicle.
They have been charged as such:
http://www.northjersey.com/news/berg...tml?c=y&page=1

RIP Stephen Lenge - tough way to go.

Old 05-16-2012, 01:16 AM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
so sad, r.i.p to the family...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: gotham dream cars accident