Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

I need unique name for my new Ferrari project - any ideas?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2012, 02:41 AM
Milanno is a glorious beacon of lightMilanno is a glorious beacon of lightMilanno is a glorious beacon of lightMilanno is a glorious beacon of lightMilanno is a glorious beacon of light
I need unique name for my new Ferrari project - any ideas?

I want to make new dA profile, twitter & FB Page where I could publish renders that are only Ferrari related.

I want to ask everyone, especially members from Italy, to help me choose/make proper name for my project. Name should be Ferrari related, but not something like Scuderia, Modena...(names that are already protected by Ferrari). Combinations of more words can be acceptable too. Most important is that sounds interesting, unique and that is in some way connected to Ferrari.

I hope you get me what I`m looking for. Every comment & preposition is more more than welcome

Old 12-11-2012, 05:56 AM
flinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to behold
What's the plan, man?

Need more info...have you got a theme, direction, budget? Is it performance improvement, restyling, retro, light weight, art/color, racing, top speed, some of the above, all of the above, quo vadis?

Old 12-11-2012, 09:19 AM
Milanno is a glorious beacon of lightMilanno is a glorious beacon of lightMilanno is a glorious beacon of lightMilanno is a glorious beacon of lightMilanno is a glorious beacon of light
Flinder, good question. I dont have budget, I just want to make new profile where I will put my renders in ultra high quality and only related to Ferrari, since I like to spent most of my free time adjusting Ferrari models.

And on other questins I think this is best way to say:
Is it performance improvement - no
restyling - yes
retro - from time to time, but pretty rare
light weight - yes in terms of presented materials
art/color - yes
racing - no, exceptions could be some special limited race edition
top speed - no.

Old 12-11-2012, 04:50 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
So are you trying to come up with a name that sums up all your future Ferrari-related renders? What inspired you to start this project? Some keyword translation from your native language to Italian will get you started (at least that's how I'd proceed).

I look forward to your work.