Newbie on forum

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 09:15 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Newbie on forum

Hey all, I've heard about this site for a while now and finally decided to join up. Tons of serious cars here. Anyway, I'm always looking for a good cruise in/get together with some other car fanatics.

I'm based in Naples. I have a C6 ZO6 with a few mods...

Later!

Scott

Old 05-18-2009, 08:39 AM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
Always gotta love the C6 Z06 with "mods". Guaranteed 10 second car. Nice.

Old 05-18-2009, 05:23 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
A few pics...

Here are a few shots of my ride:

Took her to Key West last weekend. Great road trip!

Old 05-18-2009, 05:34 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Beautiful car. What mods do you have?

Welcome.

Old 05-18-2009, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
Beautiful car. What mods do you have?

Welcome.

Thanks! GM perf cam & supporting hardware, ported factory heads, intake and throttle body, Vararam CAI, Kooks longtubes, X-pipe (no cats), and an ACT twin disc clutch. (waiting on my DR's to arrive!)

Old 05-18-2009, 06:57 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Sounds like it's quite the beast.

Do you track your car?

Old 05-18-2009, 08:16 PM
Sounds like it's quite the beast.

Do you track your car?

It can be a handful at times. It feels slow now. Ready for some more hp...

I've taken it to the local 1/8 mile dragstrip that's it...unless you mean road track, then no, not yet, but I would like to!

Old 05-18-2009, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by NastyZO6
It can be a handful at times. It feels slow now. Ready for some more hp...

I've taken it to the local 1/8 mile dragstrip that's it...unless you mean road track, then no, not yet, but I would like to!
WTF??? Seems slow? You're setting the bar kind of high aren't you?

Yeah, I meant road courses... I bet this car is fun on the 1/8th, and even more on the 1/4, but I'm sure it's infinitely more fun on a road course.

Old 05-18-2009, 09:12 PM
WTF??? Seems slow? You're setting the bar kind of high aren't you?

Yeah, I meant road courses... I bet this car is fun on the 1/8th, and even more on the 1/4, but I'm sure it's infinitely more fun on a road course.

LOL, it's slow compared to what I am used to...all out drag car. I have not gone to a 1/4 mile track but plan on it this winter after the rains stop and it cools down some. Road course would be killer! Maybe one day.

Old 05-21-2009, 09:36 PM
TMAC will become famous soon enough
Nice Z06 and welcome to 6speed

Old 05-21-2009, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by TMAC
Nice Z06 and welcome to 6speed

Thanks!

Old 05-22-2009, 06:48 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Sweet Z06.
I've run against them and they are savage. I consider them on the street to be a gold standard to run against if you think you're fast.
Welcome aboard the 6 and beautiful vette.
btw seen some nice runs between Z06's and 997 GT2's. Relatively equal power but of course NA vs. FI.

Cheers,

Ranger

Old 05-22-2009, 12:25 PM
TMAC will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Sweet Z06.
I've run against them and they are savage. I consider them on the street to be a gold standard to run against if you think you're fast.
Welcome aboard the 6 and beautiful vette.
btw seen some nice runs between Z06's and 997 GT2's. Relatively equal power but of course NA vs. FI.

Cheers,

Ranger
I would like to see a 997 GT2 and a Z06 go at it, that would be awesome.
You mentioned NA vs. FI but don't forget RWD vs. AWD as well.

Old 05-22-2009, 11:45 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TMAC
I would like to see a 997 GT2 and a Z06 go at it, that would be awesome.
You mentioned NA vs. FI but don't forget RWD vs. AWD as well.
I'm looking for videos.
btw the GT2 is RWD unlike the 997TT.

Cheers

Ranger

Old 05-23-2009, 12:10 AM
Banned
Okay here's one video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l56ZxHKPbTs

Will look for more.

Ranger

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Newbie on forum