mchctsV will become famous soon enough
hmmm sounds like fun just might do it

Old 08-18-2009, 06:59 PM
TMAC will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by mchctsV
You are pretty close to the track so you should go for sure

Old 08-18-2009, 07:21 PM
spoiled996 is a jewel in the roughspoiled996 is a jewel in the roughspoiled996 is a jewel in the rough
This looks like a blast. Not sure if I will enter or spectate. Car will feel nudered compared to these beasts.

Old 08-18-2009, 07:53 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by spoiled996
This looks like a blast. Not sure if I will enter or spectate. Car will feel nudered compared to these beasts.
Don't feel bad AT ALL.

I'm bringing my 350z for some runs which I can confidently say will be the slowest car there for miles.

This event isn't necessarily tailored to any niche of cars specifically. I have friends signing up with 500hp+ Evo's to tuner shop monsters to a Carrera GT.

Everyone is just in for a good time. Plus, the event is long enough that everyone should get a sufficient amount of runs in.

Old 08-18-2009, 07:54 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Please do.

Black Series is hands down, one of my favorite cars in production. They are absolutely beautiful.

I'd love to see you out!

Old 08-18-2009, 10:26 PM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
ahh man,..go.

Bro don't think like that man,..my POS won't even make it out. No way in the world I am gonna have everything worked out by then. All kinds of rides will be there,... it will be an awesome event,... can't wait to hear all the cars go WOT for a mile.

Bring your video camera;s. I would like to get a copy of everyones videos too if possible.

Originally Posted by Chris G
Don't feel bad AT ALL.

I'm bringing my 350z for some runs which I can confidently say will be the slowest car there for miles.

This event isn't necessarily tailored to any niche of cars specifically. I have friends signing up with 500hp+ Evo's to tuner shop monsters to a Carrera GT.

Everyone is just in for a good time. Plus, the event is long enough that everyone should get a sufficient amount of runs in.
Exactly. Just all about the fun.

Old 08-19-2009, 06:26 AM
I feel the same way Tom. Everyone keeps telling me to run my Carrera but I keep saying it will look slow compared to all these other cars. What do you think? Should we do it?

Old 08-19-2009, 06:27 AM
Originally Posted by The Fixed Roof.
ahh man,..go.

Bro don't think like that man,..my POS won't even make it out. No way in the world I am gonna have everything worked out by then. All kinds of rides will be there,... it will be an awesome event,... can't wait to hear all the cars go WOT for a mile.

Bring your video camera;s. I would like to get a copy of everyones videos too if possible.

Exactly. Just all about the fun.
What about looking for a video guy for the event? Then you could............ ok I will stop, it's not my event so I don't want to tell you what to do.

Old 08-19-2009, 06:37 PM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by TMAC
What about looking for a video guy for the event? Then you could............ ok I will stop, it's not my event so I don't want to tell you what to do.

...as in make a video? We'll see. I should have a friend with a few bullet camera's there, as well as a few mini cams for incar filming.

PM me exactly what you mean though,....I think we're on the same page though.

Check this out,..announced by the site....

GENTLEMEN, make sure your GM rides are looking CLEAN, because you might be seen by GMHighTechPerformance MAGAZINE!!!
They'll be bringing a couple favorites thru the mile 2010 Camaro & ZR1 and covering the event.
We are glad and excited to have them join us at this event.

Old 08-19-2009, 06:53 PM
jriggs is on a distinguished road
^thats good stuff.

if work lets me make it then i can make some calls and see about getting a few loaner cams flown over for video

Old 08-19-2009, 07:29 PM
...as in make a video? We'll see. I should have a friend with a few bullet camera's there, as well as a few mini cams for incar filming.

GENTLEMEN, make sure your GM rides are looking CLEAN, because you might be seen by GMHighTechPerformance MAGAZINE!!!
They'll be bringing a couple favorites thru the mile 2010 Camaro & ZR1 and covering the event.
I will get back with you on that...........

JRIGGS, what are you talking about? You really got it like that? If so you are da MAN!

Old 08-19-2009, 07:41 PM
jriggs is on a distinguished road
flown over as in from cali to here in florida. not flown over as in in a heli, i wish i could roll that big. now if someone does have access to one i know chris and myself would love to grab rides, heck i'll even be dumb enough to hang out of it with it flying low enough for me to use a wide angle (i love getting wide). nothing like maxing out a helis ground speed while hanging out by well nothing.

Old 08-19-2009, 07:41 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! That is great that it's going to get some possible magazine time/exposure! Very cool.

I'll be bringing a few video cameras, my in car Go-Pro camera, and a good digital SLR.

***If anyone wants to borrow the in-car of mine, please bring your own SD card, at least 2Gig and some lithium triple A (AAA) batteries and you are more than welcome to use it as long as it is not in my car!

Originally Posted by jriggs
^thats good stuff.

if work lets me make it then i can make some calls and see about getting a few loaner cams flown over for video

Now that would be killer!

Old 08-19-2009, 09:42 PM
I'm pretty excited about the magazine coming out.

Just heard that from Rogan earlier today. Very good news.

Hopefully I can be of assistance for that as well.

Old 08-20-2009, 06:18 AM
Originally Posted by Chris G
I'm pretty excited about the magazine coming out.

Just heard that from Rogan earlier today. Very good news.

Hopefully I can be of assistance for that as well.
Good stuff Chris........

JRIGGS, I can see you hanging out of the chopper, LOL

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Standing mile miami 10.11.09