West Palm Beach (Wellington) Car Meets

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 12:40 PM
046spdm is on a distinguished road
West Palm Beach (Wellington) Car Meets

Seems I had this posted in the wrong forum, so here it goes:

Since it seems there's not much in the West Palm Beach/North Palm Beach area in terms of a meet, we're looking to put together a local car meet for anyone that's interested. The meet will occur 2x a month on Saturdays from 6-10pm Wellington area, if anyone would be interested in participating, please PM me.

The meet will be in a well lit plaza that offers a variety of foods from local and national chains. It's patrolled by the local law enforcement and is in a very secure, large and well lit parking lot. Currently, we have a nice mix of high-end and exotics signed up as people who will like to attend, so we hope that once it get's started it takes off so that we have a local place to meet and greet 1-2x a month.

If interested, please check out:

http://www.precisionexotics.com/events/pe-car-meet.html

or

http://www.precisionexotics.com/even...Meet-Event.jpg

June 12th will be the first official meet and with your cooperation we hope to grow this into a larger event with quarterly drives.

Hope to see some of you there.

Take care.

Old 06-06-2010, 12:57 PM
Polo//S4 is on a distinguished road
I'm in, send me the location, I'll bring out some nice cars as well.

Old 06-06-2010, 02:02 PM
PoloS4,

Sounds great, please check out the email on the site, since I don't have enough posts yet, I can't PM/email you the details, however; feel free to contact the email on the site and someone will get back to you with details.

Look forward to seeing you there (weather permitting).

Last edited by 046spdm; 06-06-2010 at 02:25 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 03:07 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Cool. Now this event will get a lot more FL coverage! I hope to make it over there to one soon! Thanks for posting it up here!

Old 06-07-2010, 08:21 AM
This event is on the same day as 24 Hours of Le Mans, I spoke to one of the organizers and they said they should have a TV with the event playing!!!

Old 06-07-2010, 10:34 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Sounds interesting. There are a bunch of motorsport enthusiasts from Dade/Broward county that would enjoy participating.
Can you post the exact address. On the link all it says, Royal Palm Beach/Wellington. I assume it's out west? There's a PCA DE that day at Palm Beach Int'l Raceway also.

Please give more info.
Thanks

Ranger

Old 06-07-2010, 06:31 PM
whoops...

Last edited by Polo//S4; 06-07-2010 at 09:06 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Ranger, yes our apologies for not advertising the location, the purpose of it was to avoid being overrun by trouble imports and domestics...what I mean by that, and please I mean no disrespect to anyone here, (I also own an import) is that we have tried this event once before and were completely overrun within a few meets with trouble makers, which were quickly followed by cops, complaints from the business owners, etc...and we had to stop it as soon as it started.

So in an effort to try and keep it to a small circle we were not advertising the location and would be giving it out via email contact, which is located on the ad and hope that people would not mass post it everyone. That being said, it is in a public plaza and we can't stop anyone from coming by, sight seeing, etc...however; we didn't want to publicize the location for the very reason of avoiding the troubles that go with people who can not be mature at these events. This is public plaza with family oriented venues, etc...and so we don't want the peel outs, racing up down the streets, loud music, etc....

Again, please, no disrespect to anyone on this board. If I offended anyone, please accept my apologies ahead of time, but I think the above should paint a picture to most.

That being said Ranger, we hope to see you there, weather permitting.

Old 06-07-2010, 09:28 PM
For anyone that's interested, feel free to email events@precisionexotics.com

Thanks for viewing everyone.

Old 06-08-2010, 11:08 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
046spdm sorry that you encountered problems in the past.
I've been around along time. Involved with many meets and groups and have never seen any problems.
I can say with good confidence that local members in this forum know how to behave. Everyone I've met and come to know are great individuals.

All the best.
Ranger

Old 06-08-2010, 11:21 AM
Sounds great and fair enough, I trust your judgment being that I'm a recent member to this forum I'm not too familiar with the owners/crowd here so my apologies.

Here is the location of the event:

11071 Southern Boulevard
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411-4248

We'll be bringing a Gallardo, Audi, Challange and possibly a GT2 if available.

Hope to see some of the great crew there. If you can let us know if you're coming that would be great so we can try and reserve spots, if not, I'm sure spots will be available, it's not too busy on Saturdays.

Old 06-08-2010, 12:15 PM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 046spdm
This is public plaza with family oriented venues, etc...and so we don't want the peel outs, racing up down the streets, loud music,
Who Us, so don't bring our P Boxes

Old 06-12-2010, 08:14 AM
We have a great lineup so far, hope to see and meet some fellow 6speed owners tonight.

Take care and stay well.

Old 06-12-2010, 09:41 PM
First, I would like to thank everyone that came out to support the official first meet, it was a pleasure meeting every one of you! A great bunch!

As for attendance:

1. Challenge Stradale
2. Murcielago
3. Gallardo
4. 1971 Mercedes
5. Audi TT
6. BMW M
7. GTR
8. GTR
9. Lotus
10. Lotus
11. Lotus
12. 911

Some cancelations that I was made aware of due to weather and/or other pressing matters:

1. F430
2. Ginetta
3. Audi S4
4. Porsche Cayenne GTS
5. Gallardo
6. Gallardo
7. Audi R8
8. ZR1
9. Z06
10. Viper
11. Viper
12. 360
13. Blue Murcielago

What we expect in 2 weeks: All the above and with the cooperation of others and word of mouth additional Porches, Ferrari's and Lamborghini's.

Again, Thank You to everyone that showed and for making it such a high quality meet, great spot, great parking and great people!

If we keep the location by invite/qualification only we think this event, with YOUR help will be a hit in the coming months.

Old 06-13-2010, 10:01 PM
V - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of light
damnit had i seen this i woulda been there. Im down next time. Whens the next one?

jb

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: West Palm Beach (Wellington) Car Meets