Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

New 6 car garage! Tire machine, lift, balancer, welder?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2018, 01:41 PM
GCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond repute
Talking New 6 car garage! Tire machine, lift, balancer, welder?

So I now have another garage with of course the unavoidable low height of 9ft 7in...thinking stick this in the back right corner since it will JUST fit, maybe dig up an outline 2-3inches for the lift unit to recess into to facilitate in easy loading of very low cars. https://www.bendpak.com/car-lifts/two-post-lifts/xpr-9s/

Need a good new, touchless tire machine that will work with carbon fiber wheels for motorcycles and cars and also a balancer. dont need over the top, just one thats easy for me to learn to use and does a perfect job. Also want to learn to weld so I can make de-cat pipes and other simple exhaust work on cars and bikes.

one door has exhaust hole vents already in place so I can run something and vent it outside. pretty slick.

The floor isnt heated and its not at my FL home so I need to put down something like a plastic floor with a small air gap to act as in insulation platform as ill be in the garage a ton, going to put a small desk office cigar/scotch bar in the other corner and spend some real time out here. Dont want to be laying on 50* floor regardless of it being 70* air temp. Any ideas? Dont want to spend a lot on the floor im only going live here for a few years and want to make a + return on it.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 08-06-2018 at 02:29 PM.
Old 08-10-2018, 02:50 PM
GCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond repute
no input ?

Old 09-12-2018, 12:27 PM
thanks fo reply. bought the lift and some high end tire machines, will be getting delivery Monday!

Old 04-02-2019, 02:56 PM
Jason B is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GCBC
So I now have another garage with of course the unavoidable low height of 9ft 7in...thinking stick this in the back right corner since it will JUST fit, maybe dig up an outline 2-3inches for the lift unit to recess into to facilitate in easy loading of very low cars. https://www.bendpak.com/car-lifts/tw...-lifts/xpr-9s/

Need a good new, touchless tire machine that will work with carbon fiber wheels for motorcycles and cars and also a balancer. dont need over the top, just one thats easy for me to learn to use and does a perfect job. Also want to learn to weld so I can make de-cat pipes and other simple exhaust work on cars and bikes.

one door has exhaust hole vents already in place so I can run something and vent it outside. pretty slick.

The floor isnt heated and its not at my FL home so I need to put down something like a plastic floor with a small air gap to act as in insulation platform as ill be in the garage a ton, going to put a small desk office cigar/scotch bar in the other corner and spend some real time out here. Dont want to be laying on 50* floor regardless of it being 70* air temp. Any ideas? Dont want to spend a lot on the floor im only going live here for a few years and want to make a + return on it.
Wait, the 9, 7" is the ceiling height? Mine is 9 ft 11"

Last edited by Jason B; 04-03-2019 at 02:32 PM.
Old 04-24-2020, 03:42 PM
Rottboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey OP, damn, I relocated to Canada back in 2014 from Hawaii. Gotta find a way to relocate back and be your neighbor. That garage of yours is like a mini repair center!!! Great work!!! Totally impressed!!!!

Old 12-24-2020, 05:05 AM
a0am1ner4la is an unknown quantity at this point
I also like you love cars and I have 2 of them. Cars are very useful in our time because we not only save time but also can help others by transporting them just like that or for money, that is, to make money. But of course, sooner or later, the cars all break down, and they have to be repaired. I knew how to weld pretty well, but I didn't have a welding table and had to search the internet. When I found the site https://afterpaints.com/best-welding-table-reviews/ I was very happy because it shows and tells about the best tables and where to buy them. These things are really useful, it is worth having them.

Last edited by a0am1ner4la; 01-13-2021 at 12:40 PM.