Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

Tired of speeding tickets??? Laser Jammer Group Buy. Ends Feb 7!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 08:44 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Tired of speeding tickets??? Laser Jammer Group Buy. Ends Feb 7!

This thread is closed with regards to the GB. Please see the new thread if you're interested in purchasing a LI unit at a reduced price.

Is "the man" keeping you down with his laser guns?

Here's an opportunity to buy the only laser jammer that really works.

LASER INTERCEPTOR

http://www.laser-interceptorusa.com/

Independent testing to back it up: http://www.guysoflidar.com/july-2008...mmer-test.html

20 Unit Minimum to get the special pricing.

Retail for the dual unit: $700 GB price: $625 ($75 savings)
Retail for the quad unit: $1225 GB price: $1075 ($150 savings)

This is an Eastern European product built by ex cold-war engineers. They aren't building Soviet radar technology any more, so they're hard at work making the best product out there to defeat police laser.

Laser Interceptor (LI) has a distributor who ships and services the products right here in the US. LI has an excellent track record for quality and effectiveness.

If you buy another jammer, you're wasting your money. Please direct any specific questions to the LI site. This product does require installation by someone who knows what they're doing. Any competent car audio shop can do it for you.

If you want a unit, please post which version you want (2 or 4 head) and how many. There is a limit of 2 units per person at the GB price. Also, you must have been a member on 6speed for at least 30 days. The GB ends promptly on Feb 7. At that time, I'll need your email addresses via PM and LI USA will send you an invoice. Once payment is received, LI USA will ship the units. Again, we'll need 20 units to get the GB pricing.

If you're even considering purchasing a product like this, you might as well go for it as there isn't a comparable product and LI generally never reduces pricing. I tried getting them to do a GB forever ago and they wouldn't. They changed their mind, at least temporarily, so take advantage! I have this unit in my daily driver and it has saved my bacon on several occasions. Now I want to put it in the 996 and my wife's car.

***** This GB has been approved by IB Tim and Shank******

Last edited by deputydog95; 02-03-2009 at 05:08 AM.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:52 PM
mnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant future
Please put me down for one quad. I was intending to get one of these this summer and it looks like the GB will push me to get one now!

Old 01-24-2009, 01:55 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
for the guys in US check out Lidatek, mine's been working like a charm.

Old 01-24-2009, 02:00 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by oak
for the guys in US check out Lidatek, mine's been working like a charm.
I'd rather not turn this into a laser jammer discussion thread. Do you mind deleting your post?

FWIW, Lidatek is out of business now. Their old jammer, the LE-10, was a good unit. However, their last jammer, the LE-30 failed and put them under.

Last edited by deputydog95; 01-24-2009 at 03:13 PM.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:17 PM
Esquire is a name known to allEsquire is a name known to allEsquire is a name known to allEsquire is a name known to allEsquire is a name known to allEsquire is a name known to all
When I'm bored can I drive over and see a demonstration??

This looks sweet. Definitely will consider.

Old 01-24-2009, 03:27 PM
JBONDOx is on a distinguished road
man there are so many videos of laser interceptor being a scam... I am not saying anything out there is 100% but Google laser+interceptor+scam+video or ...
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...eo&btnG=Search
do i personally think there is something better out there that is 100% full proof? Nothing is 100%

not to mention all the trash talking about it on radardetector.net forum

good luck everyone

Old 01-24-2009, 03:32 PM
Stealth Fries is on a distinguished road
I can't recall ever getting zapped by Laser from behind--is the extra $450 worth it if I'm just looking for basic protection?

Old 01-24-2009, 04:14 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
FWIW, I have the orginal LE-30 and it has worked when ever I have been swipped with lidar. Absolutley no issues with it for the last 5 years.

Sorry, didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch.

Old 01-24-2009, 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by Esquire
When I'm bored can I drive over and see a demonstration??

This looks sweet. Definitely will consider.
Sure, anytime.

Old 01-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Originally Posted by Stealth Fries
I can't recall ever getting zapped by Laser from behind--is the extra $450 worth it if I'm just looking for basic protection?
It's a personal preference. If money is not an issue, why not? However, you're right in the sense that probably 90% of laser shots will be from the front. I only have the fronts on my car.

Old 01-24-2009, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by oak
FWIW, I have the orginal LE-30 and it has worked when ever I have been swipped with lidar. Absolutley no issues with it for the last 5 years.

Sorry, didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch.
No panty bunching here

It's just poor form. For example, if you were selling some HRE wheels it probably wouldn't be cool if I jumped into your thread and said people should check out BBS instead.

I'm glad you're having good luck with your LE-30. However, they are out of business so I guess it's a mute point

Old 01-24-2009, 04:31 PM
Originally Posted by JBONDOx
man there are so many videos of laser interceptor being a scam... I am not saying anything out there is 100% but Google laser+interceptor+scam+video or ...
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...eo&btnG=Search
do i personally think there is something better out there that is 100% full proof? Nothing is 100%

not to mention all the trash talking about it on radardetector.net forum

good luck everyone
Since you're hell bent on polluting this thread, it should be pointed out that you are a K40 dealer who does not carry LI.

Here's a video of the K40 in action. Nice stuff.... If the LI unit is not 100%, your K40 customers are at about 5%

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1aJ4uKkKjo

Unlike most folks who comment on this equipment, I've personally used police laser against a LI unit and it was 100% jam to gun using two different laser units. Front and rear.

Old 01-24-2009, 05:16 PM
Esquire is a name known to allEsquire is a name known to allEsquire is a name known to allEsquire is a name known to allEsquire is a name known to allEsquire is a name known to all
Originally Posted by deputydog95
Since you're hell bent on polluting this thread, it should be pointed out that you are a K40 dealer who does not carry LI.

Here's a video of the K40 in action. Nice stuff.... If the LI unit is not 100%, your K40 customers are at about 5%

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1aJ4uKkKjo

Unlike most folks who comment on this equipment, I've personally used police laser against a LI unit and it was 100% jam to gun using two different laser units. Front and rear.

Old 01-24-2009, 10:31 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
Are these Lazer Decttor Decttor Jammer? Hence it will Jam the Lazer Dector in the Cop Car?

Old 01-25-2009, 05:44 AM
Yes, it will detect and jam the police laser units. They get no reading at all when shooting your car. You get an audio alert inside the car while the unit is jamming the laser attack. I've personally tried to get readings on a LI equipped car with two different guns with no success. I was able to get readings on the cars around the LI equipped car, but not on the LI car itself. I shot at the headlights, windshield, bumper... No reading at all.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tired of speeding tickets??? Laser Jammer Group Buy. Ends Feb 7!