GT3/GT2/GT Vendor Classifieds
Sponsored by:

GT3 Owners FREE Roll Bar????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 04:33 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
GT3 Owners FREE Roll Bar????

We just released our new Roll Bar for the Porsche 997 and I am giving 1 FREE to the guy/gal who truly uses and abuses their 997 on the track. How to get it? Post up some pics of you on the track and a video or 2. I will pick a winner on my 30th Birthday and give you a present, August 21, 2009! Winner will be announced on my Vivid Racing Blog Here. Contact me for details.

The rest of you that cant wait $899 plus shipping. Order online with coupon code 911ROLL or contact me. http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/a...o-p-74008.html

Safety is always the number 1 priority in any high horsepower or track vehicle. For years, Vivid Racing has used others products to keep them safe on the track. Since the release of the Porsche 997, there has been a very limited availability of quality roll bars on the market. Agency Power has worked exclusively with Vivid Racing to develop the best fitting and functional roll bar available for the Porsche 997 Carrera, GT3, and Turbo vehicles.

Needing a roll bar for our Project 997 Turbo, we wanted to have something that would provide us the ultimate in protection but also be functional for those days where you needed the back seats. Unlike other roll bars we have used in the past on our Project 996 Turbo, there is no drilling required. This roll bar is a direct fit using the factory seat belt mounting points with the CNC machined bushings included. To 1 UP the competition, we have added functionality by creating a seperate removable diagonal and harness bar.

The harness bar is essential for those at the track running their 4 or 5 point harnesses to keep them secured in the seat. The diagonal bar is added safety for roll over accidents and together they add rigidity to the chassis. However both these are removable to provide full functionality of the rear seats. Each bar is independent of each other mounting securely in place with the hardware provided. Another factor we added in production of this roll bar is to lower the height for easy installation and clearance on sunroof vehicles. Other companies roll bars are really designed for non sunroof cars or full track applications. As we found out testing another product, this hits your headliner causing damage to the beautiful suede interior.

Once installed, there is plenty of room to recline the seat or even move it backwards for the taller drivers. These bars meet safety regulations required by most event associations. To build these roll bars, a CNC precision mandrel bender was used to create the basic hoop shape which fits all Porsche 997 Turbo, Carrera, and GT3. The 1.5" diameter 1010 steel bars are robotically welded together. These roll bars are made exclusively for Vivid Racing by Agency Power and available in 3 colors for immediate shipping. Custom colors can be done for an additional charge.

Old 08-18-2009, 12:07 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
997 Carrera guys must track more then you GT3 boys! I dont care if your car is show, street, or track... https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...oll-bar-4.html

Lets Get Some More CONTESTANTS. Ends Friday the 21st!

Old 08-28-2009, 04:39 PM
Former Vendor
Just got the roll bars in today. Going to powdercoat on monday and will have Gloss Black, Flat Black, Silver, and White ready to ship. These came out awesome and the seperate removable harness and diagonal bar are key!

Old 09-11-2009, 05:14 PM
Former Vendor
Finally got some product photo. Right now I have 2 Gloss Black and 2 Flat Black ready to ship.

These cages are a first for 997TT customers wanting safety and convenience for their street/weekend racer. Notice the removable harness and diagonal bar!!!!

CALL ME TO ORDER

Old 09-11-2009, 11:12 PM
tlarocque has a spectacular aura abouttlarocque has a spectacular aura about
Don't have a 997 so can't really take you up on your offer, but if you give me a free one for my 996 GT3 I'll put your sticker on my car.

In all seriousness, looks like a nice product and a good price point.

Old 09-23-2009, 10:55 AM
Former Vendor
Just got our silver and white one back from powdercoat. They are ready for a GT3!

Old 12-05-2009, 12:42 PM
mixedmac is on a distinguished road
still have silver ones? PM with pricing info, thanks!

Old 12-05-2009, 02:04 PM
Former Vendor
Yep instock. Sending PM now.

Old 12-08-2009, 09:06 AM
Former Vendor
Did you get the PM? Please call me to order.

4809663040 x222

Old 02-02-2010, 08:48 AM
Former Vendor
Just got another shipment. Flat black, silver, and gloss black are ready to ship.

Old 01-14-2011, 08:52 AM
Former Vendor
3 Black Roll Bars instock. These fit the 2010 and up GT3 and GT2 FYI!

Old 01-20-2011, 07:56 AM
T-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to behold
I have a 2011 GT3 RS and am looking for one in red. Do you have any available?

Old 01-20-2011, 08:34 AM
Former Vendor
Yes I can have one in gloss red ship out to you in 2 days. call me to order 4809663040 x222