GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

REAL WORLD 996 GT3 vs GT-R

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 10:36 AM
rafiki is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by kingleh
you are a joke... sitting there typing on your lil computer.....

and we dont have better power to weight then the GT3.....

over achiever?.......

u think he wants it more then other people out here?

i tell you what... u do it next year.. and i will DECIMATE you... with a Jap car.... i can promise you that....

The irony, the irony....I think the Black Knight just had his legs lopped off by not King Arthur, but by Kingleh.

We'll call it a draw!

Old 05-05-2008, 10:40 AM
kingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by MiniDHinkle
No, No, Leh. Let my Dad at least win one event.

Con.. quit talkin trash to Raf... u know im a import fan... and you also KNOW im a Porsche fan too.. a big porsche fan...

ide trade my skyline for a green RS 997.... u know that...

Old 05-05-2008, 10:41 AM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Con.. quit talkin trash to Raf... u know im a import fan... and you also KNOW im a Porsche fan too.. a big porsche fan...

ide trade my skyline for a green RS 997.... u know that...

You got something better. You know, that thing that came in last week.

Old 05-05-2008, 10:44 AM
rafiki is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by heavychevy
If you think Z07's SECOND banning was unfair with him posting death certificates for the 911, and crash pictures to taunt Porsche owners, after calling the 911 a POS and being on a short rope to begin with, then you should just follow him to wherever he ends up.

You wont get much backing that Z07 should still be here, he has blatantly disrespected Porsches and owners in general.

You continue to show your lack of understanding. Enjoy your GT-R.

But like I've said, you are not worth typing responses to, so carry on, but with this post you havent done anything but confirmed yourself as an utter fanboy with a 996 TT in their sig.
Z07's behaviour was no less disgraceful than your own....you have continued to incite and ridicule all that don't subscribe to your delusions.

You will only approach my level of understanding with prescribed medication...provided you take it long enough.

Now you're sugesting I'm a fake 996tt owner...willing to wage a $1000 on it?

I didn't think so.

Goodnight and goodbye Black Knight.

Old 05-05-2008, 12:25 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
you are a joke... sitting there typing on your lil computer.....

and we dont have better power to weight then the GT3.....

over achiever?.......

u think he wants it more then other people out here?

i tell you what... u do it next year.. and i will DECIMATE you... with a Jap car.... i can promise you that....
Like I told you before, you can intimidate a lot of people with that talk, I'm not one of them. I may do one lap next year, but we have a track right here in Atlanta where both you and I reside, doesnt have to wait till next year.

You're getting your **** handed to you by a GT3 with less power and likely more weight, and similar suspensions. Could it be you esteem the GT3 so highly because you dont want to admit that he's whooping your tail in a car you should be more competitive with? I know it's not your car, and you dont have seat time in it comparatively, but just keep that in mind.

Need I refer to your fanboy rants from long ago when we had this conversation.

And for you information, Hank, the average PCA guy can run within a second of PCA b stock modded 996 GT3's club records in a 997 GT3 bone stock on a lesser tire, so he's not all that average if you think the 996 GT3's with coilovers are so much faster, that would mean that the b stock cars should be miles ahead no?

You're going to have to make up your mind. Cause you arent even making sense to yourself.

Old 05-05-2008, 12:28 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
BTW your old fanboy posts got deleted when you got banned the last time, but a quick search of your posts, all of which are about the GT-R unless it's something about a race kinda tell the story.

BTW power mods on a GT3 = Exhaust and filter. BWHAHAHAHAHAAH, like what 5 hp? That still puts it under 400.

You won the wet skidpad, so it makes sense that you'd be good in the rain. Great driving.

You know there are some major fast dudes that come through PCA, and are big names in racing now, so the major track records at the big event tracks are usually to be reconed with. A 1:34 at RA in a 996 GT3 is fast and you cant say otherwise, considering in an almost 600 hp supra you were a second faster. Bone stock GT3 lap after lap after lap at 1:35 on MPSC. And since Hank is so average, I'd hate to see what it would do with a great driver.

Last edited by heavychevy; 05-05-2008 at 12:37 PM.
Old 05-05-2008, 12:39 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
They're actually beating the GT3, Dez.

7 10 Porsche 911 GT3 225 1230
Chuck Veth, Adam Strelczuk

1 5 Porsche Cayman GTR 155 1325
Donald Barnes, Leh Keen

Old 05-05-2008, 12:47 PM
Wrong GT3 Connor, the other one was in 7th going into today. Car #22

They sucked on the wet skid pad (32nd) or they'd be really in the hunt right now.

Old 05-05-2008, 12:49 PM
Wrong GT3 Connor, the other one was in 7th going into today. Car #22

They sucked on the wet skid pad (32nd) or they'd be really in the hunt right now.
Oops, my bad. But yeah, ya'll should really do the One Lap next year.

Old 05-05-2008, 01:10 PM
I'm definitely down for it, my car will be sick by then.

Dave would need some seat time in it though, he's not used to this kind of power. I'd send it to him or let him come down and drive it at some events.

We'd need to start looking for sponsors (PR) I'd like to represent a charity.

Last edited by heavychevy; 05-05-2008 at 01:13 PM.
Old 05-05-2008, 01:23 PM
elanderholm is on a distinguished road
I don't know why you guys continue to argue. GT3, GT-R, blah blah blah nothing is beating the ACR. It bested the GT-R at TWS by some 14 secs in the rain.

edit: And that was just fastest lap to fastest lap, not time difference over 3 laps.

Last edited by elanderholm; 05-05-2008 at 01:27 PM.
Old 05-05-2008, 01:38 PM

Dave would need some seat time in it though, he's not used to this kind of power. I'd send it to him or let him come down and drive it at some events.

Racers Edge, Orton for starters

Old 05-05-2008, 01:48 PM
DHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud of

Name the event and we'll work out sharing your car. I've spent a little time in 996's, prepped and Cup Cars. Should get to speed at Road Atlanta in a lap or so.

How about 2nd Harvest Food Banks in Knoxville and Atlanta?

Old 05-05-2008, 01:56 PM
Originally Posted by DHinkle
Name the event and we'll work out sharing your car. I've spent a little time in 996's, prepped and Cup Cars. Should get to speed at Road Atlanta in a lap or so.

How about 2nd Harvest Food Banks in Knoxville and Atlanta?
I wish they would do RA next year, that'd be phenomenal, we can just stay at my house, but we'd be fighting over who gets to drive it for the competition.

Either way shoot me an email (whitee@bellsouth.net) and we can start discussing details. It's a long ways out, but we should have everything in order by late fall or so.

Old 05-05-2008, 02:07 PM
ihatepotholes will become famous soon enoughihatepotholes will become famous soon enough
ima need you to do something for me...

...read...... THINK....... thing again........ Post....

and i love how your telling me what the 996 gt3 has... when im sitting here staring at the car....

i know that this black 996 GT3 that im looking at right now will be faster then a stock 997 GT3....

but anyways.. lets get back to the point... the GTR is faster then both...

also a lil update.. i was told i finished 2nd this morning overall... in the rain...
you made my day dude... thats funny

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: REAL WORLD 996 GT3 vs GT-R