GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

PetShrk does Gumball U.S leg!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 01:48 PM
carlitosz is on a distinguished road
Any more info on this?

Old 06-24-2008, 02:02 PM
ELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really nice
Originally Posted by Don Relentless
claus had that airbrushed on the bumper, so it is not a sticker kit. are you sure they are going from SF to LA and LA to SD. i thought they were going from salt lake to vegas and vegas to LA. i too am suppose to meet up on the last leg with claus but he's texting me its from vegas to LA.
E...you are getting Gumball and the current rally destinations mixed up? I believe Claus is referring to the current rally.

Gumball2008 info for everyone:
http://www.gtspirit.com/category/gumball-3000/

Old 06-24-2008, 02:52 PM
Don Relentless will become famous soon enough
sorry im talking about the bull run.

Old 06-24-2008, 03:09 PM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by alex@wheelexperts
Fred, when does it begin? What day will you guys be going through LA/SD?

Ill meet you guys in San Diego
+1 When your in SD hit us up. Maybe a MINI-meet?

Last edited by gomez; 06-24-2008 at 03:11 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:32 PM
C4SSS is on a distinguished road
i did the cannonball last year... Miami to LA. had a blast. enjoy and watch out for the cops. few got arrested.

Old 06-24-2008, 05:17 PM
Des
Des is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by C4SSS
i did the cannonball last year... Miami to LA. had a blast. enjoy and watch out for the cops. few got arrested.
Me too, what car were you in?

@Fredttx50: Have fun at the Gumball, bet especially the US leg will be the usual Gumball madness combined with fun atmosphere and great cars. Not to sure about the whole Korea & China thing though. And I think Gumball has a hard time to fill up the grid with less then two months to go.

Little tip for anyone still wanting to join the US leg, show some interest to take part now but wait with confirming until a week or couple days prior to the rally. Big chance you won't even pay half of what they ask for at first.

Old 06-24-2008, 06:53 PM
Black V12 is on a distinguished road
Figured I can donate five minutes in Photoshop to the cause... if you want me to spend a little more time, I can probably figure out how it would really look. This design assumes you'd vinyl over the bottom 4" or so of the headlamp cover to keep the proportions of the graphic.

Old 06-24-2008, 09:08 PM
lvrs is on a distinguished road
Sounds like a blast! I'll be in Vegas, let me know if you need anything Fred.

Old 06-24-2008, 09:52 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
can't wait to see what decals you're gonna put on all over the car..... another tire tread?

Old 06-24-2008, 10:47 PM
INI
INI will become famous soon enoughINI will become famous soon enough
you know your a baller when you slap stickers on a CGT
see you in LA

Old 06-24-2008, 11:31 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RioGrandeValley
Here you go:

http://www.uniden.com/products/produ...roduct=BCD396T

digital will catch everything out there. It's the same one Alex's Team Polizei
was running in their M5 when running coast to coast in 31 hrs.

Do a youtube search and input Alex Roy M5. There is a video out there that shows him explaining what all he has in there...including this Uniden scanner.

I'll be in Vegas myself catching the Vegas leg of this run hoping to meet Max and Crazy Rob aka "Lonman".

Good luck on the run and don't forget your AMEX to make bail. FYI maybe a good idea to know someone at dealership for quick access to auto parts incase car breaks down along the way. Quick FIx!!

Thanks I will get that one!!!

Old 06-25-2008, 12:26 AM
rs4guyfolife is on a distinguished road
gumball 3000 isnt until August.

Old 06-25-2008, 08:31 AM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rs4guyfolife
gumball 3000 isnt until August.
Thanks for the information there as being signed up for it, I needed someone to tell me j/k

Old 06-25-2008, 08:40 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by fredttx50
Thanks for the information there as being signed up for it, I needed someone to tell me j/k

Nice I like the sarcasm there!

Hey are u gonna do the shark theme for the front, i think that will be intense and will be one of those pics that float all over the net for years

Old 06-25-2008, 08:45 AM
Our Team L4P are trying to do both our cars with Sharks. Knick Scuderia and my GT!!!

wish us luck!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: PetShrk does Gumball U.S leg!!