Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

RASRGRL spotted!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 03:24 AM
SSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond repute
RASRGRL spotted!

anyone know who this is? I had a great little spirited run with her on the 5/405 freeway toward SD last weekend. Awesome looking car!

Old 07-21-2008, 06:07 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Any better pics?

Old 07-21-2008, 06:16 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
no idea...maybe shes a forum member and will see the thread.

Old 07-21-2008, 07:24 AM
ruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to behold
umm...most importantly what happened? Was your stage 2 able to keep up??

Old 07-21-2008, 04:25 PM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
those are huge stickers

Old 07-21-2008, 04:31 PM
SSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Any better pics?
No better pics, my camera phone is crap and she kept speeding away once we were side by side.

Old 07-21-2008, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by ruffinit
umm...most importantly what happened? Was your stage 2 able to keep up??
GT3's are pretty quick and the numbers on paper are fairly close to a stock 996TT. From a dead stop or even roll my car is faster but if she is blowing by me its pretty much impossible to catch up. We were just playing cat and mouse for a good 20 mins. Made the long drive a bit shorter .

She was a blonde lady w/ another lady passenger. She had 996 GT3 seats and full roll bar. Sounded like she had an exhaust too....

Old 07-21-2008, 04:54 PM
Ice's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura about
She was a blonde lady w/ another lady passenger. She had 996 GT3 seats and full roll bar. Sounded like she had an exhaust too....[/quote]

And you didn't keep up???????????

Blonde, GT3, and a friend and you still didn't keep up????????

Dude!!!!!!!!!!

Ice

Old 07-21-2008, 05:04 PM
E36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Ice's 996tt Cab
She was a blonde lady w/ another lady passenger. She had 996 GT3 seats and full roll bar. Sounded like she had an exhaust too....

And you didn't keep up???????????

Blonde, GT3, and a friend and you still didn't keep up????????

Dude!!!!!!!!!!

Ice[/quote]
Lol! shame on you!

Old 07-21-2008, 05:05 PM
PeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud of
Blond, GT3, Friend, Cat and mouse on the freeway.

Sounds like a receive for disaster

Old 07-21-2008, 05:10 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by PeterC4C
Blond, GT3, Friend, Cat and mouse on the freeway.

Sounds like a receive for disaster
if by disaster you mean hot, sweaty, awesome, ridiculous sex than ya, sounds like a recipe for disaster...

Old 07-21-2008, 06:19 PM
Chris Huck is infamous around these parts
Hey! That's Sheila's car. She bought it from me. Came in with red wheels from the factory and then Modern Image did the side stripes.

She races as often as possible with PCA and POC and has a LOT of track experience. Ran the CFoS this year too.

I put up pre-decal pics here - http://picasaweb.google.com/chrishuc...OnJuly21st2008

Old 07-21-2008, 06:20 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Ouch,

This "almost never" happens when I am out cruising...it is usually fat dudes in
Mustang GT's weaving in traffic to catch ME.

MK

Old 07-21-2008, 07:44 PM
jnbr19867 is infamous around these parts
Yea ive seen her to on the 5 freeway! Never see or hear here bombing bye or anything.

Old 07-21-2008, 10:33 PM
RasrGirl is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

well hello everyone... I'd love to go on a drive out to the apple place (Julian) sometime with my fellow drivers. And yes indeed, I had a "blast" literally with SSMUGEN =)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: RASRGRL spotted!