GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

RSR styled widebody 997 GT3 (lots of pics!)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 09:15 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Roller. Is that really the color of your Turbo? I came a gnat's *** of ordering a GT3 that color.

Old 12-15-2008, 09:45 PM
speednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of light
Beautiful car....the wheels are ABSOLUTELY a pefect match for this car...a very agressive look....

Old 12-16-2008, 02:40 PM
SlimJim is on a distinguished road
wow...thats all i can say..."i like big butts and i cant deny"

Old 12-16-2008, 02:50 PM
BlackBullet is on a distinguished road
Very nice!

Old 12-16-2008, 05:42 PM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing short of extraordinary. Enjoy!!

Old 12-16-2008, 06:56 PM
fortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of light
Dan, very cool car. I was wondering who's car that was at Synergy. My car was the other gray one sitting there. I was at the Chin event as well. The car is even more impressive looking in person.

Old 12-16-2008, 07:07 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

This car looks so damn aggressive!

I love it! Very well done!
Congrats Dan!

Old 12-16-2008, 07:23 PM
docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by fortyounce
Dan, very cool car. I was wondering who's car that was at Synergy. My car was the other gray one sitting there. I was at the Chin event as well. The car is even more impressive looking in person.
Okay, I remember seeing your car staged up in Synergy's garage next to Jared's and mine the night before the event. It was great having a nice warm car on that 35 degree morning. Make sure you come up and introduce yourself to me next time we're at the same event!

Dan

Old 12-16-2008, 07:41 PM
docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
Well done indeed! Killer...

I forgot to mention, Synergy went ahead and put on the Sharkwerk's exhaust tips for me after my wife taunted me with the "My Cayman's exhaust (Remus) looks more aggressive than your new GT3's..."

The stock exhaust tips are the one's pictured in the garage shot next to the Martini Cayman. In the picture directly below taken at Synergy next to Jared's car, you can see how the new exhaust tips really fill up the center section of the rear bumper.

Old 12-16-2008, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by Brucem
car looks great (i saw it on ebay also and loved it)!! Most everyone here knows that I love the RSR body. I think your car looks great being a little more subtle congrats on the purchase

Bruce, thanks for the props...... your car is an awesome looking RSR clone. I've watched with drool and envy as your car has evolved into the super looking car it is today. I've always loved the way your car looked with its aggressive styling , so I jumped on this milder version the first chance I could.

Old 12-16-2008, 08:28 PM
babymd is a splendid one to beholdbabymd is a splendid one to beholdbabymd is a splendid one to beholdbabymd is a splendid one to beholdbabymd is a splendid one to beholdbabymd is a splendid one to beholdbabymd is a splendid one to beholdbabymd is a splendid one to behold
awesome looking supercar!

Old 12-17-2008, 06:28 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by docdan
Okay, I remember seeing your car staged up in Synergy's garage next to Jared's and mine the night before the event. It was great having a nice warm car on that 35 degree morning. Make sure you come up and introduce yourself to me next time we're at the same event!

Dan
Oh wow. Absolutely. Ditto. Me too.

Old 12-17-2008, 11:35 AM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
wow that widebody is cleanly done! great job looks great

Old 12-17-2008, 03:04 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Originally Posted by docdan
Bruce, thanks for the props...... your car is an awesome looking RSR clone. I've watched with drool and envy as your car has evolved into the super looking car it is today. I've always loved the way your car looked with its aggressive styling , so I jumped on this milder version the first chance I could.
Thank you so much Dan. I appreciate those words Now if I only had your motor and trans

Old 12-17-2008, 03:13 PM
Green Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to behold
wow very impressive. Love all the work that went into this beast.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: RSR styled widebody 997 GT3 (lots of pics!)