GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

240 miles of twisties!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 08:47 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
240 miles of twisties!!!

Thought I would share a great 4.5 hr drive I had in Vermont on Rt 100 a week ago. Rt 100 is in the top 10 most scenic drives and is lotsa twisted fun w/little or no traffic on the weekends..

Old 09-24-2004, 08:57 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
WOW
Car looks AWESOME Chris!!!!!! I really need to learn how to use my camera!! I have the Nikon 5700 and I have never taken a pic that came out that good (Yea I know you have the big balla 8mega, but I still feel my pics should be better). The wing really sets your car off PERFECT!! Absolutly awesome!!
Evan

Old 09-24-2004, 09:05 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by AMG ETR
WOW
Car looks AWESOME Chris!!!!!! I really need to learn how to use my camera!! I have the Nikon 5700 and I have never taken a pic that came out that good (Yea I know you have the big balla 8mega, but I still feel my pics should be better). The wing really sets your car off PERFECT!! Absolutly awesome!!
Evan
Thanks Evan. All I did with those shots was to resize to 1200 x 800 then sharpened once at 30% with photoshop. It seems when you reduce the size, you need to sharpen the image just a tad to maintain the original size clarity. They can even be better if I played with the levels...These were just for a quick post...

Old 09-24-2004, 09:27 AM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Man that car looks wet. Just awesome.

Old 09-24-2004, 09:32 AM
GT3Scott will become famous soon enoughGT3Scott will become famous soon enough
Sweet shots Rockit -- did you use a tripod? Nice pics. Just got a new awesome lens for my Digital Rebel -- going to try it out at a football game this weekend. Hoping to get the GT3 out for a photo drive sometime soon.

I drove my "old" 996 up to Stowe a couple years ago -- pretty country in VT.

Old 09-24-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by GT3Scott
Sweet shots Rockit -- did you use a tripod?
I drove my "old" 996 up to Stowe a couple years ago -- pretty country in VT.
No tripod...squat, hold my breath and squeeze the trigger technique...Yeah RT 100 is fun and pretty...I need to do the next half up to Mt. Mansfield/Stowe like you did...I usually only do roads like that in the Winter on the way to ski...now since the GT3, that has changed!!!

Old 09-24-2004, 11:49 PM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
Awesome Chris, great shots and great looking car.

Old 09-25-2004, 12:09 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Nice Shots!!!

Old 09-25-2004, 12:38 AM
P O R S C H E
KSA Turbo is on a distinguished road
yah def great pic NICE TWISTS in that route

Old 09-25-2004, 01:42 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Sweet

Old 09-25-2004, 02:33 AM
DDW
DDW is on a distinguished road
Hi,

you need to record a video from your trips!

very nice car and pics,thanks very much.

DDW

Old 09-25-2004, 06:55 AM
JClark is on a distinguished road
Chris- I did a similar route last year. How were was the law enforcement situation?

I might print out your map and take a drive soon. Sounds like fun.

Old 09-25-2004, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by J Clark
Chris- I did a similar route last year. How were was the law enforcement situation?

I might print out your map and take a drive soon. Sounds like fun.
Hey Jesse:

From Wilmington to Rutland not a single hit on the V1. Rutland back home, I behaved myself....

Old 09-25-2004, 07:40 AM
Banned
Chordate is an unknown quantity at this point
Kind of looks like a giant version of the Nurburgring, lol

Old 09-25-2004, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by mehrabani1
Kind of looks like a giant version of the Nurburgring, lol
I ripped out of there as fast as I could for my short "Ring" tease!!!

Edit: Oh you mean the map LOL. Thought you were talking about the pic in the rest area. Almost like the on ramp to the ring...

Last edited by rockitman; 09-25-2004 at 07:51 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 240 miles of twisties!!!