GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Brembo hats & rotors for a GT3 - found a source I liked for nice hats/rotors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 02:54 PM
Banned
The Turbo is infamous around these partsThe Turbo is infamous around these parts
Smile Brembo hats & rotors for a GT3 - found a source I liked for nice hats/rotors

Just a heads-ups for the upcoming track season -

Though I do not own a GT3, I found a set of GT3 Brembo hats & rotors while getting stuff online.
Haven't seen these before, they appear to be the very best available, I.M.O.

Got a decent price and $100 off through Craig rennstore@comcast.net at www.Rennstore.com.
Top quality stuff, not slotted.

Here it is, I think:
http://www.racetechnologies.com/articles1-13/

Just a heads up for you folks who need rotors for your GT3 track cars.

Old 03-19-2009, 03:33 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Been using these and promoting them big time here on 6speed. Check out my original blog and fitment. We bought all the initial stock from Race Tech and have quite a few 6speeders running them. http://www.vividracing.com/blog/anno...e-996-and-997/

Here is SwatDocs GT3 with them on -

Front Brakes

Rear Brakes

Old 03-19-2009, 03:51 PM
Gary II is a glorious beacon of lightGary II is a glorious beacon of lightGary II is a glorious beacon of lightGary II is a glorious beacon of lightGary II is a glorious beacon of lightGary II is a glorious beacon of light
Are you sure you purchased the same Brembo rotors shown on the Race Technologies website?

There's been people advertising the Brembo discs and then trying to sell other brands that are less expensive (but look very similar) and unfortunately lesser quality.

Originally Posted by The Turbo
Just a heads-ups for the upcoming track season -

Old 03-19-2009, 04:26 PM
YseanY will become famous soon enough
these were out for a little now... renn-spec have been selling these as well

http://www.renn-spec.com/product_p/br-921645lr.htm

Old 03-19-2009, 04:33 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Again we brought these out with Brembo. Its nice to see Renn Spec copied my entire blog description. http://www.vividracing.com/blog/anno...e-996-and-997/

Old 03-19-2009, 04:41 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vividracing
Again we brought these out with Brembo. Its nice to see Renn Spec copied my entire blog description. http://www.vividracing.com/blog/anno...e-996-and-997/
Well that sure sucks

Old 03-19-2009, 05:38 PM
Banned
The Turbo is infamous around these partsThe Turbo is infamous around these parts
I didn't buy them but they are the same.

Alex: What pad do they use? Some funky version of the GT3 pad or what?

Old 03-19-2009, 05:44 PM
Gary II is a glorious beacon of lightGary II is a glorious beacon of lightGary II is a glorious beacon of lightGary II is a glorious beacon of lightGary II is a glorious beacon of lightGary II is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by The Turbo
Got a decent price and $100 off through Xxxxx xxxxxx@xxxxxxx.net at www.Xxxxxxxxx.com.
Top quality stuff, not slotted.
You specifically said you "Got a decent price and $100 off".

Then you said "Top quality stuff, not slotted".

A bit misleading, but thanks for clearing that up.

The GT2 / GT3 versions are ONLY available with the Type3 slotted discs.

If anyone is curious about who IS or Is NOT an Authorized Brembo dealer, feel free to send me a PM and I will help you out.

If you have purchased a product and are uncertain if it is an authentic Brembo item, feel free to contact me as well.
You can even post a photo in this thread and I will respond immediately.

Old 03-19-2009, 06:09 PM
Banned
Who are you? You with Brembo?

Old 03-19-2009, 06:14 PM
Former Vendor
What a bummer to get a fake brembo rotor!

Old 03-19-2009, 06:15 PM
Banned
Weird implication Gary makes, let's see what he replies with.

Old 03-19-2009, 06:15 PM
Yes.

I work for Race Technologies, we are the North American distributor/importer of the Brembo High Performance and Racing products.

Every Brembo product mentioned in this thread comes into this building from Italy, and ships to our Authorized dealers directly from my warehouse.

I can pretty much account for every 2pc. Porsche disc that has been sold since they arrived into our warehouse, and who each item was sold through.

Old 03-19-2009, 06:17 PM
Banned
Ok, what rotors ARE available for the GT3? Turbo? Pictures?

Old 03-19-2009, 06:19 PM
What a bummer to get a fake brembo rotor!
I wasn't really referring to "fake" Brembo products, more like people advertising Brembo and selling another brand.

Or advertising that they have it in stock, then trying to convince the customer of another brand instead.

Pretty much the good ol "bait and switch".

Old 03-19-2009, 06:24 PM
Banned
That *would* stink. Cheap rotors = early death.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Brembo hats & rotors for a GT3 - found a source I liked for nice hats/rotors