GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

2010 GT3 RS front fender flare added to another 997 possible?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 07:12 PM
AJ997S will become famous soon enough
2010 GT3 RS front fender flare added to another 997 possible?

I noticed that the 2010 GT3 RS has a little add on fender flare on the front fender. Has anyone considered adding this to their 997? I like the way it looks. Might even help with my 9' wide wheel and 255 front tires which I'm sure are spitting up stones at the side of my car.

Old 03-03-2010, 12:41 AM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
Im working on this with a pro shop..... time will tell

Old 03-03-2010, 05:21 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Gents

You will need to have the GT3 front bumper as it follows the profile of the bumper

We have the fender extensions and bumper extensions instock.

Also the fender must be cut to install this part.

Email or call me if you have any further questions.

Old 03-22-2010, 08:38 PM
AJ997S will become famous soon enough
Cutting the fenders? Got any pics? Can you PM me a pricing along with install instructions? I'm definitely interested. Also interested in the fenders TCSracing1 mentioned.

Last edited by AJ997S; 12-12-2010 at 08:07 AM.
Old 03-22-2010, 08:43 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AJ997S
Cutting the fenders? Got any pics? Can you PM me a price anlong with stall instructions? I'm definitely interested. Also interested in the fenders TCSracing1 mentioned.

Give me a call to discuss

Or email me directly .... Happy to help and advise..

Old 08-18-2010, 06:26 AM
eatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by mobonic
Im working on this with a pro shop..... time will tell
Hey. Any updates on fender flares?

Cheers!

Old 08-18-2010, 06:31 AM
Former Vendor
Sales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by AJ997S
I noticed that the 2010 GT3 RS has a little add on fender flare on the front fender. Has anyone considered adding this to their 997? I like the way it looks. Might even help with my 9' wide wheel and 255 front tires which I'm sure are spitting up stones at the side of my car.
We have fit those on numerous 997's with no issues. Please send me a pm for more information.

Old 08-18-2010, 06:42 AM
eatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant future
PM sent! Looking forward to hearing from Justin. Regards

Old 08-18-2010, 08:25 AM
MartinD will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Sales@Champion
We have fit those on numerous 997's with no issues. Please send me a pm for more information.
Very cool - interested!

Old 08-18-2010, 10:34 AM
Former Vendor
Sales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to behold

Old 08-18-2010, 11:31 AM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
Man that looks great. Fabryce said the fenders have to be cut? Is that the only way for install?

Old 08-18-2010, 11:33 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Misanors4
Man that looks great. Fabryce said the fenders have to be cut? Is that the only way for install?
The installation is very straight forward and there is no cutting involved ( fenders )

Old 08-18-2010, 11:33 AM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
i just wet myself, please pm me cost!

Old 08-18-2010, 11:35 AM
are these just cosmetic then???

or do they allow to run a wider tire?

Old 08-18-2010, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by Sales@Champion
The installation is very straight forward and there is no cutting involved ( fenders )
Is it really necessary to use spacers at the front? I recently got rid of my 16 mm spacers, they definitely affect the way my car handles on track etc. Cant imagine what they would do to the front steering and handling on regular roads and track. I'm sold by the quality and looks of the fender flares but spacers are a problem for me. Is there any other way to get around this?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2010 GT3 RS front fender flare added to another 997 possible?