GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

RS progress pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 04:43 PM
TRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of light
RS progress pics

So we decided to modify the roll bar instead of my legs ...

The seat was tilted back further and the roll bar was modded today (Also further back to accomodate the seat.) probably still need some padding to keep the seat from banging against the metal roll bar uprights, but at least I will be able to turn the wheel while letting the clutch out.
Going out for paint today....

Kinda hard to look at my car ripped apart, without ever having started it yet

The guys will be busy; Still to do: Fire extinguisher, V1, laser blocker and the wrap goes on on starting Wednesday.
Reeves has the clear corner lights on order, should also come in this week.
The Traqmate and HD camera get installed next week sometime after I pick up the car.

Ordered BBS 18" track wheels for delivery by the end of this month, so I can book my first event for some time in May....and the Traqmate gets installed next week sometime.

I'll post more pics as the car gets finished.

Booked tickets today for Saturday pickup!!

Attached Images    

Last edited by TRAKCAR; 04-05-2010 at 04:46 PM.
Old 04-05-2010, 04:45 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Looking good man

Old 04-05-2010, 04:49 PM
TRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks! I think you're sending us a fire extinguiser mount...

Old 04-05-2010, 04:50 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
Thanks! I think you're sending us a fire extinguiser mount...
yes sir

Old 04-05-2010, 04:58 PM
So I'm getting a little sharkyfied....Slippery slope...

Old 04-05-2010, 05:02 PM
So I'm getting a little sharkyfied....Slippery slope...
LOL true!

Old 04-05-2010, 05:41 PM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
what kind of bar is that.. DAS?

Old 04-05-2010, 11:09 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
sickness!!!! can't wait to see this work of art!!!

Go Sharky!!

Sharky, is this the same bar I'm getting?

Old 04-06-2010, 10:24 AM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, I also noticed in your signature you are going to do the roll cage in white? but the pics have the bar installed in black? are you leaving in black?

I'm doing mine in matching body color instead of Red

Old 04-06-2010, 01:08 PM
nbpua7TLType-S is on a distinguished road
sick

Old 04-06-2010, 01:27 PM
I think this is the OEM roll bar, like they come with the Clubsport package.
It will be powder coated Carrara white like the car.

Old 04-06-2010, 03:26 PM
snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
LOL true!
More so than you ever would ever think possible!! Be very careful here!!

Old 04-06-2010, 03:28 PM
I think this is the OEM roll bar, like they come with the Clubsport package.
It will be powder coated Carrara white like the car.

Great choice!! White or Red extinguisher?

Old 04-06-2010, 03:31 PM
Hehe, I did not know they came in colors, red I guess....

Old 04-07-2010, 02:24 AM
bonfire is just really nicebonfire is just really nicebonfire is just really nicebonfire is just really nice
Well, it only takes a second of wrapping to make it any color you want...as you well know.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: RS progress pics