GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Cary Eisenlohr ERP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 10:53 AM
utkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond repute
Cary Eisenlohr ERP

my mechanic used monoball arms from this manufacturer, he claims it to be 'best of the best' etc manufactured using space grade materials, etc. He notes that ERP makes components from cheaper components as well. Price wise it was matched to RSS stuff.

is anyone here familiar with ERP products?

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 07-26-2010 at 10:56 AM.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:56 AM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
I though Eisenlohr = ERP?

Old 07-26-2010, 11:00 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
it's good stuff...I've had ERP upper monoballs on my GT3 for three years

Old 07-26-2010, 11:00 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bbywu
I thought Eisenlohr = ERP?
yep....

Old 07-26-2010, 11:09 AM
utkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GT3 Chuck
it's good stuff...I've had ERP upper monoballs on my GT3 for three years
thanks, i just wanted to confirm independently. i saw all components, it all looked very well made indeed.

Old 07-26-2010, 11:19 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
well known and good guy/stuff.

Old 07-26-2010, 12:48 PM
atr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud of
Many different brands use his monoballs on their adjusters. He makes some of the best stuff and was kind of the pioneer.

Not that the other stuff isn't on par, but you made a good choice.

Old 07-26-2010, 01:40 PM
Originally Posted by atr911
Many different brands use his monoballs on their adjusters. He makes some of the best stuff and was kind of the pioneer.

Not that the other stuff isn't on par, but you made a good choice.
I wish I would be educated to the level to make such choices - award goes to bill phister, eurotech, framingham, ma.
it was his build and he knows Eisenlohr like for ages and gets his 'special' components.

anyway, i hope car will last now for long enough to allow me to learn how to drive it.

Old 07-26-2010, 02:30 PM
atr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud of
Might be late now but you may want to look at the dust boots that Tarett. I think they're an useful for longevity if you're driving on the street a lot.

Old 07-26-2010, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by atr911
Might be late now but you may want to look at the dust boots that Tarett. I think they're an useful for longevity if you're driving on the street a lot.
funny thing you mentioned that. i have couple of tarett components and i got boots on them. my mechanic criticized that badly - he says those boots do exact opposite of what they are intended against - they do trap moisture and dirt inside so his opinion is those joints with boots on `em will go first.
Plus all ERP rod ends are essentially steel wrapped into teflon, so, as he says no boots are needed. if I will drive during winter that of course in no-no for such track setup he says just to wash undercarriage annd ods with water to remove salt.
i left bots on droplinks and toe arms - will see how it will behave.

Old 07-26-2010, 08:11 PM
mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !
i am trying not to offend other manufacturers, but ERP is usually consider to the the BEST and he is the pioneer in all these monoball stuff. ira at tarett, which equipped most of the parts on my car, will tell you that some of the stuff he sells are ERP pieces as he doesnt think he can better those pieces.

Old 07-26-2010, 08:34 PM
80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !
+10000 on the ERP stuff.. Probably the best stuff out there. I have it on my Car and it seems to do the job.

Old 07-26-2010, 09:08 PM
Administrator
+Mooty

I got all my pieces from Ira and he told me the rear upper monoballs were from ERP and couldn't be improved

Old 07-27-2010, 12:02 PM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Just to toss my .02 in...

We are proud to be an ERP dealer. Cary has been in the game for years and most suppliers of these same components are just copies of his stuff.

His knowledge of Porsche chassis dynamics and kinematics is pretty tough to beat.

Old 07-27-2010, 01:14 PM
kennyjr748 is on a distinguished road
Just chiming in to add to the ERP lovefest. ERP products are simply the best...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cary Eisenlohr ERP