GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

MoTec dash in RS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 05:01 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
MoTec dash in RS

A friend told me he saw a 7.2RS in Miami with a Motec dash,anyone knows how to do this mod etc????

http://www.motec.com.au/home

Old 09-15-2010, 09:00 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
I do not know how to do it per se but her are some pics that I have saved of a street legal cup built by Ruf

the car

the dash

more of this car

Old 09-15-2010, 10:23 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Oh man PJ that's really nice. I think my shorts got moist.
Wouldn't you want a track day with that beauty.

Ranger

Old 09-15-2010, 10:31 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
yeah... it is not to shabby... :-)

Old 09-15-2010, 11:08 PM
SigFan229 is a splendid one to beholdSigFan229 is a splendid one to beholdSigFan229 is a splendid one to beholdSigFan229 is a splendid one to beholdSigFan229 is a splendid one to beholdSigFan229 is a splendid one to beholdSigFan229 is a splendid one to behold
ok to be fair getting something street legal in the middle east is pretty easy (head lights rear lights and e-brake lol) i mean that doesnt even have blinkers or probably a exhaust... so its comparing apple to orages in terms of regs etc

Old 09-15-2010, 11:15 PM
PJS
fair enough... I mainly posted it so luiscarlos could see the pretty dash work...

back on topic

I am likely adding an aim mxl to my car... but that just mounts on the steering column in front of the stock cluster

Old 09-15-2010, 11:17 PM
NOboostSUBIE is on a distinguished road
pure sex, that dash looks great.

I'm not sure how I feel about the rear of the car though.

Old 09-15-2010, 11:30 PM
mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !
how do you drive that gear box on street?

Old 09-15-2010, 11:46 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
I called Motec and they say it is possible to ad the dash,I just need to intercept the correct can bus wires.

Old 09-15-2010, 11:49 PM
Originally Posted by mooty
On traffic the CUP sequential gearbox will be hell,and it is very delicate several pilots I know had ruined the gearbox and the reparation is very expensive 15K plus.

Old 09-15-2010, 11:53 PM
DBV
DBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud of
This thread just made my day. Thanks guys! That dash is hardcore, not to mention a "street legal" cup!

Old 09-16-2010, 05:21 AM
Edgar is on a distinguished road
Input data can be accepted from other devices connected via the CAN bus in Motec car model.This is the great feature metec has.

Old 09-16-2010, 05:33 AM
Sinenerin is on a distinguished road
I wanna see more pic of Ferrari!! lol

Old 09-16-2010, 08:31 AM
Maybe the Motec dash is too much since I will not track this car,but I will try to install Motec shift light.
http://www.motec.com.au/slm/slmoverview/

Old 09-16-2010, 08:45 AM
GT3Techno is just really niceGT3Techno is just really niceGT3Techno is just really niceGT3Techno is just really niceGT3Techno is just really nice
Originally Posted by mooty
You can barely drive this gearbox in the paddock... imagine on the street !

A street legal Cup is a nonsense IMO

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MoTec dash in RS