GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Mild Track setup for 996 GT3 mkII. Advise needed please!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 10:14 AM
thedoctor will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Taffin
I was at the Kyalami track day this last Sunday whilst visiting SA and saw your car....

I was wondering why you never tracked it? You seem so keen on public road racing in your YouTube videos???
Wow, what a small world! I actually did track my car, but only for a couple of laps during the morning practice session. Unfortunately had to leave around mid day before the timed sessions.

Did get a mate of mine to time me and i managed a 2m05.1s, which isn't too bad i think for my first time around the track in this car.

Oh, and let me know if i am correct in picking up a hint of sarcasm in your message and if you don't approve of the above mentioned "public road racing" youtube videos, so i can tell you what to go and do with yourself.

Cheers mate!

Old 04-07-2011, 12:46 PM
Taffin will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by thedoctor
Did get a mate of mine to time me and i managed a 2m05.1s, which isn't too bad i think for my first time around the track in this car.
Not bad if you are a novice, we ran 1m59.01s, two up in a 993 RS

Oh, and let me know if i am correct in picking up a hint of sarcasm in your message and if you don't approve of the above mentioned "public road racing" youtube videos, so i can tell you what to go and do with yourself.
Seems you read it correctly.

By the way is your car running straight? Was chatting to someone who said that they had sold the car after a big off on Kyalami and couldn't get it to run straight again after that?

Cheers.

Old 04-08-2011, 04:24 AM
Clowns like you truly make me laugh. Good entertainment! Keep it coming.

[quote=Taffin;3171651]Not bad if you are a novice, we ran 1m59.01s, two up in a 993 RS

And your exact involvement in setting this amazing lap time? Ah, yes...You were the passenger.

Still not entirely sure exactly what your issue with me is, or how your comments are even relevant to the thread? Maybe you can elaborate? Did i maybe have a sexual encounter with your mother sometime in the past?

Have a good weekend! And be sure not to film any public race videos. It can upset a few overly-sensitive ******** out there

Old 04-08-2011, 05:30 AM
Did i maybe have a sexual encounter with your mother sometime in the past?
Aha! Proof that you are from Alberton

Still not entirely sure exactly what your issue with me is, or how your comments are even relevant to the thread? Maybe you can elaborate?
No issue with you, just seems strange that you insist on racing on roads where you endanger others. A track is the place to expand on your driving abilities, and was hoping to see you do that.

And your exact involvement in setting this amazing lap time? Ah, yes...You were the passenger.
You miss the point, a passenger adds about 1.5s to a Kyalmi lap, so was complementing you on your time, which was only 6s slower that a racing driver who is regularly on that circuit.

And me the passenger... you point is... well perhaps you miss what I drive, should that be of issue to you..... FYI: I run low 2.30's on Yas Marina

Khalass!

V

Attached Images  
Old 04-08-2011, 07:53 AM
Originally Posted by Taffin
Aha! Proof that you are from Alberton

No issue with you, just seems strange that you insist on racing on roads where you endanger others. A track is the place to expand on your driving abilities, and was hoping to see you do that.

You miss the point, a passenger adds about 1.5s to a Kyalmi lap, so was complementing you on your time, which was only 6s slower that a racing driver who is regularly on that circuit.

And me the passenger... you point is... well perhaps you miss what I drive, should that be of issue to you..... FYI: I run low 2.30's on Yas Marina

Khalass!

V
Pop by and say Hi anytime. Bring your mother too.

To be quite honest, i couldn't give a **** what car you drive and what lap times you do.

Next time think twice before you have the burning need to share your opinion on what others are doing, you self-righteous *****.

Old 04-08-2011, 07:59 AM
Khalass!