GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

R.I.P. Ryan Dunn from Jackass

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 03:04 PM
AspenWhite05Sti will become famous soon enough
Rip.

Old 06-20-2011, 03:09 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
looks like he didn`t have a rollcage in his GT3. i don`t know if that could have saved him or his passenger, but given his caracter he should have better installed one.

Old 06-20-2011, 03:13 PM
Cbad308 has a spectacular aura aboutCbad308 has a spectacular aura about
RIP Dunn, sad indeed. I can't say how many times his antics cracked me up. He will be sorely missed.

~A

Old 06-20-2011, 06:00 PM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Not sure any car could endure a force like that. The GT3 is a true drivers car, I personally wouldn't even think of trying to push it that hard in those circumstances, but intoxication changes everything, unfortunately.

RIP, you will be missed.

Old 06-20-2011, 06:46 PM
ScooterP is just really niceScooterP is just really niceScooterP is just really niceScooterP is just really nice
Very sad.

Old 06-20-2011, 07:06 PM
snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !
Very sad and just one of the reasons I stopped drinking almost thirty years ago! Rip

Old 06-20-2011, 07:45 PM
TT996-2002 is a jewel in the roughTT996-2002 is a jewel in the roughTT996-2002 is a jewel in the roughTT996-2002 is a jewel in the rough
For everyone with foul comments about someone who died that's bs.

There is no proof he was intoxicated and that caused the crash. I will agree the picture of him in the club holding a drink is pretty compelling.

I will agree that there was a strong possibility that was the case but no one knows at this time. We all drive fast that's why we bought these cars

Just don't make assumptions. Especially when someone is dead

Old 06-20-2011, 07:58 PM
jspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond repute
TMZ reports that the bar indicated he had 3 beers and 3 shots. I wonder how his passenger feels about that? We can't ask because they were burned beyond recognition.

Driving drunk is tantamount to at least voluntary manslaughter.

No pity party here. The guard rail he tore up could have been a minivan full of kids.

Jim

Old 06-20-2011, 08:25 PM
robsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond repute
RIP? Really?
He didn't live in peace. He lived full tilt on the edge of the edge. All the "Jackasses" lived like they had a death wish. Why else would someone do what they did to themselves. Think what you want, I'll think he was shYte faced like he was most of the time. I feel sorry for the passenger that was KILLED by the stupid driver.

Old 06-20-2011, 08:43 PM
jspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-20-2011, 09:21 PM
Zuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant future
Tragic indeed, but nobody really knows what the circumstances were. Drunk or not, driving on the edge at 100+ at night, on a windy two lane and a blow out, wheel failure, or deer jumping out - lift and swerve and it's over...RIP

Old 06-20-2011, 09:39 PM
willybeen is on a distinguished road
Sad... he made me laugh a lot. RIP.

Old 06-21-2011, 12:55 AM
KoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to behold
No pity here either. RIP? You have to be kidding.

Only sad thing about this is that a perfectly good GT3 lost it's life to a JACKASS that didn't know how to drive for **** and used this car as a status symbol, and that an innocent passenger lost their life. He lived his life on the edge and payed the price with his life.

I feel sorry for his passenger, whom ever that may end up being. They'll have to gather bits of tooth and bone to identify the body.

Those that idolize people like this need a reality check. Oh, and he bought his wheels from VIVID racing. How apt.

Old 06-21-2011, 12:57 AM
It can't be said more plainly...

He killed another person. KILLED.

Oh, you are my hero, JACKASS!

Old 06-21-2011, 01:47 AM
987Box is on a distinguished road
R.I.P. Ryan
You will be missed

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: R.I.P. Ryan Dunn from Jackass