GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

My new to me 7.2 RS and personal build thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2013, 08:15 AM
jbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nice
Originally Posted by Davidham
Wow, looks like you are close to a cup car! What do the buttons on your steering wheel do? That will be a fast car! Congrats
Instead of using a Rothsport Quick Release for the OMP steering wheel, I used a Works Bell Rapfix 2 Quick Release and short hub so I can still utilize the horn function...... The red buttons are both horn buttons.

Originally Posted by Davidham
What did you do for the suspension?
Suspension is all stock. Next year I will still be using stock coilovers, but will add RSS suspension bits to the mix

Originally Posted by kouzman
IMO probably one of the best builds on the forum! Exactly how i would build it!
Thanx for the kind words kouzman. Builds are unique for every person and always different strokes for different folks. Good to see we have similar tastes

Old 11-08-2013, 08:52 AM
buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !
very nice indeed

you should paint the garage walls, white with red accents maybe

Old 11-08-2013, 08:58 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jbigelow_1
Instead of using a Rothsport Quick Release for the OMP steering wheel, I used a Works Bell Rapfix 2 Quick Release and short hub so I can still utilize the horn function...... The red buttons are both horn buttons.
And silly me... I didn't even make space for myself to get in and out Aye that whole experience makes you smile. Wheel, shifter, seats and cage... It's a bad *** set up

Old 11-09-2013, 12:00 AM
jbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nice
Originally Posted by sharkster
And silly me... I didn't even make space for myself to get in and out Aye that whole experience makes you smile. Wheel, shifter, seats and cage... It's a bad *** set up
It's a major PITA, but I can definitely put up with the ritual in order to go for a drive, especially since it was tuned by some cool mates with sharp teeth and a fin on their backs!!!!!

Old 04-05-2015, 02:15 PM
bimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to behold
What an awesome build! With plenty of seat time and CAE shifter in place, how do you like this shifter? Im really considering CAE shifter over the Numeric, any down sides?

Old 04-07-2015, 08:46 AM
Moto One is on a distinguished road
My only suggestion, drop the pro Firefighter plate. Why? Because it's a slap in the tax payer face.
My old Chief, back in the 70s suggested that I remove the FD tag off of my S and place it on the Visor for the times need.

31 years on the job, 10 now in retirement.

Mark