Today is the day. We got a GT3! - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2
Sponsored by:

Today is the day. We got a GT3!

Old 12-15-2017, 01:03 AM
everydayGT3 will become famous soon enougheverydayGT3 will become famous soon enough
Today is the day. We got a GT3!

Hi Everyone! Exciting day! Here are some pictures!

Old 12-15-2017, 07:13 AM
Goin2drt has a reputation beyond reputeGoin2drt has a reputation beyond reputeGoin2drt has a reputation beyond reputeGoin2drt has a reputation beyond reputeGoin2drt has a reputation beyond reputeGoin2drt has a reputation beyond reputeGoin2drt has a reputation beyond reputeGoin2drt has a reputation beyond reputeGoin2drt has a reputation beyond reputeGoin2drt has a reputation beyond reputeGoin2drt has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats and cool.

Old 12-15-2017, 11:59 AM
akunob has a reputation beyond reputeakunob has a reputation beyond reputeakunob has a reputation beyond reputeakunob has a reputation beyond reputeakunob has a reputation beyond reputeakunob has a reputation beyond reputeakunob has a reputation beyond reputeakunob has a reputation beyond reputeakunob has a reputation beyond reputeakunob has a reputation beyond reputeakunob has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats and amazing car...looks great!

Old 01-17-2018, 12:54 PM
Myclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the rough
congrats! shes a beauty

Old 01-18-2018, 01:32 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Congratulations! Any mods planned for her?

HRE is offering the R101 Lightweight that saves you 27 lbs total over the factory wheels. Some food for thought

Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: [email protected]

Check out our Facebook Fan Page!

#1 HRE Dealer Worldwide/ Adv.1 / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Meisterschaft / TechArt / Novitec / Brabus / DPE wheels / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / D2 wheels / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / WALD / Milltek / Tubi / Champion Motorsports / RSS / BBS / Hamman / Eisenmann / KW / H&R / Nitto / Pirelli / Michelin / Dunlop / Goodyear / Falken / Continental and tons more....
Old 02-13-2018, 04:51 PM
Hyst is an unknown quantity at this point
Congratulations!
What make tires was your gt3 delivered with, Dunlop supermaxx race2 or Michelin pilot sport cup2? Are you happy with the tires that came with the car or are you going to another brand of tire? Are you primarily interested in using your car on a track?

Old 03-07-2018, 01:21 AM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Congrats. I think I saw your car in the showroom at Fletcher. I’m expecting my white one in a few weeks also.

Old 03-08-2018, 06:30 PM
everydayGT3 will become famous soon enougheverydayGT3 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Hyst View Post
Congratulations!
What make tires was your gt3 delivered with, Dunlop supermaxx race2 or Michelin pilot sport cup2? Are you happy with the tires that came with the car or are you going to another brand of tire? Are you primarily interested in using your car on a track?
Mine came with the Michelin pilot sport cup2. So far so good. They do seem super sticky. Prone to picking up gravel while driving. I haven't had a chance to take the car to the track yet. But I also plan on driving this car on the road equally!

Old 03-08-2018, 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin View Post
Congrats. I think I saw your car in the showroom at Fletcher. Iím expecting my white one in a few weeks also.
Nice! good thing you didn't take this one! haha can't wait to see yours!

Old 03-15-2018, 04:45 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by everydayGT3 View Post
Nice! good thing you didn't take this one! haha can't wait to see yours!
LOL.. Did you have allocation for it or was it for sale? I didn't bother asking the salesguy. I assume it was sold.

Old 03-17-2018, 08:05 PM
gago1101 is on a distinguished road
Congrats! looks great, especially with the backdrop.

Old 04-08-2018, 09:15 PM
infinitest is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks great--the house behind it isn't too shabby either!