Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Were can I get rear black out lights?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 09:56 AM
Rocket1324 is on a distinguished road
Were can I get rear black out lights?

Does anyone know were to get tinited rear tail light fro a gallardo?

Old 07-12-2008, 10:34 AM
Tipo815 will become famous soon enoughTipo815 will become famous soon enough
Any good body shop can do it for you. 90% of the tinted rear lights are tinted by body shops.

Old 07-12-2008, 10:43 AM
I though they had a light cover?

I thought it was a plastic cover or the entire light was changed. It is just a spray tint?

Old 07-12-2008, 11:21 AM
norcal2 is on a distinguished road
I used these guys for some of my cars as i did not want to paint them in case I get a ticket...not bad, but not as good as paint...http://www.stickercity.com/store/home.php?cat=2274

Old 07-12-2008, 05:04 PM
thanks for the link

Old 07-12-2008, 06:33 PM
zen garage is on a distinguished road
i have been tinting tails and selling them for years. if you are close to northbrook look me up

autowerks of northbrook
1827 janke drive
northbrook illinois 8474982886

ask for ron

Old 07-12-2008, 08:37 PM
oK I will -- I am in Vernon Hills

Is that photo you have posted from the viper club in Schuamburg at Fud Ruckers? If so I was part of that club for years..

Old 07-12-2008, 09:35 PM
lamvince will become famous soon enoughlamvince will become famous soon enough
just go to a bodyshop that you use. any good one wont peal or anything and it looks the best

Old 07-12-2008, 11:25 PM
Sendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to all
be careful of anything you do with Zen Garage. The parts I bought from them were represented as being in new condition but the display has a number of light scratches that are more than normal use, the changer mounting bracked was all bent up, it did not include the changer cable, and many of the screws were severely rusted. None of that was called out to me and Ron has refused to work with me on it so I had to dispute with Paypal and my credit card company. if you consider doing anything with him be very very careful!

Oh, and besides that stuff, Ron did not even supply a PIN code with the head unit. he claimed it wouldn't need it. Uh-huh, sure. First thing that popped up when plugged in:

Old 07-13-2008, 04:54 AM
Originally Posted by Rocket1324
Is that photo you have posted from the viper club in Schuamburg at Fud Ruckers? If so I was part of that club for years..

yes that photo was taken at fudruckers a few years back. i have had numerous vipers and am a sponsor of the club.

sendero, the pin is easily attainable from any dealer or probably even the owners manual. sorry for your inconvcenience and the rusty screws.

Old 07-13-2008, 04:02 PM
Sendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to all
Originally Posted by zen garage
sendero, the pin is easily attainable from any dealer or probably even the owners manual. sorry for your inconvcenience and the rusty screws.

Yup, the PIN is supposed to be in the owners manual. But its in the one for the car which it was taken out of. You took it out of a car. At least I hope you did and that you weren't selling stolen equipment. I e-mailed you twice and asked you to get the PIN to save this hassle. You never responded.

The PIN recover costs $300 at the local dealership. Are you now saying you're willing to cover that cost?

What about the damaged mounting bracket? The rusted out screws and connections? The missing Changer cable? Will you repair/replace all those to the condition they were represented to be in?

I would prefer not to do this in a forum but since you did not respond to any of my e-mail attempts to resolve this I am going to do my best to put my story out there and let everyone know of the risks they take when dealing with you.

Old 07-13-2008, 04:03 PM
On the lights themselves, go to a bodyshop. That was where I had mine done. Just find a well known one near you and talk to them. No need to deal with anyone a long distance away if you have a good one close by.

Old 07-13-2008, 06:24 PM
i probably have the owners manual at my office for the radio code, so thats not really an issue.

as far as the rusted screws, they are at the end of the day screws. how difficult is it to go to home depot and get some new screws.

Old 07-13-2008, 06:55 PM
i probably have the owners manual at my office for the radio code, so thats not really an issue.

as far as the rusted screws, they are at the end of the day screws. how difficult is it to go to home depot and get some new screws.
Then why didn't you respond to my e-mail asking for the code?

it's not just the screws. Why can't you get that? If the screws are rusted, that concerns me about the other parts on the changer. What about the dented & bent up mounting bracket? Why do you focus on the little parts instead of addressing all the problems?

You've had plenty of time to remedy the situation but have not done anything at all. You could have responded to my e-mails and resolved this all, but instead you ignored them and forced me to file a dispute so that you didn't totally screw me over. Great customer service there.

I don't want this crap that you sent me. its not what was described. I want a full refund. I'm happy to send these back to you. I've told you that before. Are you going to make things right or are you giong to keep sidestepping the issue?

Old 07-13-2008, 06:58 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
how difficult is it to go to home depot and get some new screws.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Were can I get rear black out lights?