Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Fatal Lambo crash in LA :(

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 10:18 PM
Banned
Benjamin Choi will become famous soon enough
-the crash is under investigation so let's not assume anything here regarding any illegal driving behavior; the fact that it was a lambo encourages certain assumptions

-even if the guy was speeding, i think we can all agree that this auto crash is a sad loss of life that will permanently impact his loved ones (friends and family) for the rest of their lives and we should pay a certain level of respect and give sympathy as we would never wish such emotional reverberations on any network of human beings

i pray for his friends and family just as i pray for mine

Old 09-02-2008, 10:44 PM
gtr6speed is on a distinguished road
love and happiness for the victims family and friends.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:50 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Benjamin Choi
-the crash is under investigation so let's not assume anything here regarding any illegal driving behavior; the fact that it was a lambo encourages certain assumptions

-even if the guy was speeding, i think we can all agree that this auto crash is a sad loss of life that will permanently impact his loved ones (friends and family) for the rest of their lives and we should pay a certain level of respect and give sympathy as we would never wish such emotional reverberations on any network of human beings

i pray for his friends and family just as i pray for mine

+1000

Old 09-02-2008, 10:55 PM
DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !
Witness reports are hearsay at best and you say it's the most important part? I guess there's room at the Holiday Inn Express tonight.

Originally Posted by AUDIHenry
Did you bother to read the article?

And here's the most important part:

"Witnesses reported having seen someone driving recklessly, followed by a loud crash about 2:30 a.m., Kimball said. The Lamborghini was seen speeding west on the Ventura Freeway west of Topanga Canyon Boulevard just before the incident."

Or are the witnesses wrong in your opinion, since you were there and everything?

Old 09-02-2008, 11:59 PM
dphouse is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BAD *** TA WS6
Agreed. I know people who have fallen asleep at the wheel, crashed and lived fortunately.

Anything can happen. Until the facts are layed out, there is no sense in preaching the bad word.
Your spelling is amazing... "layed?"

Old 09-04-2008, 03:39 PM
HWJunkie is on a distinguished road
I ordered that car and after it sat there for a couple weeks waiting for me to decide, I decided not to get it, he bought it a fwe days after that on a Saturday... I keep thinking, what if I bought that car.....??????

Here are the pics I took of it a few days before that.

Here's his obituary:

Nobody knows for sure what or why it happened so until that is determined, and even after that, stop bashing the poor guy that can no longer defend himself, he's not even buried yet and his family is still grieving, he was only 30 years old... Maybe he was driving too fast, maybe he wasn't, it doesn't matter now... It's just a big reminder to all of us that drive that very highway and any road for that matter, to think about what you are doing a little extra next time and maybe slow down, becuase there are other people out there besides yourself and luckily nobody else got hurt in this situation but if it had been at a different hour, that could easily be a different situation..

Just my 2 cents...

Old 09-04-2008, 04:13 PM
jtecnik is on a distinguished road
thoughts and prayers

Old 09-04-2008, 07:24 PM
Banned
kinnsella is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by HWJunkie
I ordered that car and after it sat there for a couple weeks waiting for me to decide, I decided not to get it, he bought it a fwe days after that on a Saturday... I keep thinking, what if I bought that car.....??????

Here's his obituary:

Nobody knows for sure what or why it happened so until that is determined, and even after that, stop bashing the poor guy that can no longer defend himself, he's not even buried yet and his family is still grieving, he was only 30 years old... Maybe he was driving too fast, maybe he wasn't, it doesn't matter now... It's just a big reminder to all of us that drive that very highway and any road for that matter, to think about what you are doing a little extra next time and maybe slow down, becuase there are other people out there besides yourself and luckily nobody else got hurt in this situation but if it had been at a different hour, that could easily be a different situation..

Just my 2 cents...
I completely agree...........a tragic cautionary tale.

Old 09-05-2008, 09:47 AM
ls911 has a spectacular aura aboutls911 has a spectacular aura aboutls911 has a spectacular aura about
Men of honor

It is truly wonderful to see the overwhelming display of class and compassion on this tragic event.
Much respect to you all...

R.I.P Michael

Old 09-05-2008, 12:56 PM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Super bummer - RIP

Old 09-05-2008, 02:48 PM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
This kind of emotion reminds me of when Ben died. It upsets people, whether you knew him or not.

We can all agree it was a tragic loss, how about we all just let it go, okay?

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 09-08-2008, 12:12 AM
mrktguru is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by HWJunkie

Here's his obituary:

Calabasas Lambo has another LP, identical to this. I drove by and saw it today, beautiful car.

Old 09-08-2008, 04:36 PM
dlee427 is on a distinguished road
wow that sucks..

Old 09-08-2008, 04:48 PM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by dphouse
Your spelling is amazing... "layed?"
I skipped the proofreading. What can I say, it's the internet.

Old 09-09-2008, 01:30 AM
Zo6 MaNiaC is on a distinguished road
very sad, R.I.P