Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

what happen to lambo-power?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 02:44 AM
spooky is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Auctung
Throw im my age and the fact I stand for the oposite of everything he does and stand up and relentlessly blacked his eye and ego when he starts **** and the cry baby throws a fit.
how old are you and how old is he?

Old 02-25-2009, 04:56 PM
blkmceuen is on a distinguished road
Is it down again?

Old 02-25-2009, 06:43 PM
Destructo will become famous soon enoughDestructo will become famous soon enough
yah, not for breaking any rules, but for ripping into allan after he tried to attack me again

its funny how the biggest loud mouth in the world that gets banned everywhere gets upset when someone stands up to him, and what does he do? bans THEM
he cant easily dismiss me like he does others. I have/ have driven the same cars he does, make the same if not more money, and live comprable to him. He likes to use the three formentioned to write off anyone else opinion as not knowing what they are talking about. Throw im my age and the fact I stand for the oposite of everything he does and stand up and relentlessly blacked his eye and ego when he starts **** and the cry baby throws a fit.

Ill be back soon enough though, Im using the time off to force myself to get alot of work done that Ive been dragging my *** for 2 months to do. I wasted too much time over there shooting off my mouth recently.
Lets face it Dan, i think you got banned for more than just "ripping" into Allan. And he wasn't the one to ban you. Attitude has a lot to do with decisions made, not necessarily opinion.

Old 02-25-2009, 07:08 PM
Gasman is a jewel in the roughGasman is a jewel in the roughGasman is a jewel in the rough
Sucks, it's down again.

Old 02-25-2009, 07:45 PM
Destructo will become famous soon enoughDestructo will become famous soon enough
Looks like they are doing some server updates, Stick tight guys, should be up soon. Thanks for the patience.

Old 02-25-2009, 08:11 PM
Lambo4Ever is on a distinguished road
cool

Old 02-25-2009, 08:14 PM
el_chorizo is on a distinguished road
going through withdrawls.....

Old 02-25-2009, 10:29 PM
Auctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Destructo
Lets face it Dan, i think you got banned for more than just "ripping" into Allan. And he wasn't the one to ban you. Attitude has a lot to do with decisions made, not necessarily opinion.
my attitude is nothign more than my opinion, if you dont like it, ignore it.
the only time I ever really got into trouble there was when allan went around sticking his nose looking for trouble trying to dismiss anything I said, the fact that he cant use cars, money, age, anything and everything he likes to do to belittle any differing opinions with me always drove him up the wall. I never really liked him, but I never cried when he disagreed or tried to make fun and belittle me. Im a big boy I can take it, apparently he cant.

look at how he handles lamborina or whatever his name is or others my age. He cant pass me off in the same way and takes far greater offence. When he can dismiss him for being a young idiot that has only driven slow cars and will never own a lambo so he cant possibly know what hes taking about he treats him and his opinion completely different when I can turn around and say I OWN or have driven and could buy whatever we happen to be talking about. For whatever reason he hates that. Throw in Im half his age and dont need the help of a wife to support my lifestyle and I supose some envy is part of it too. I have no clue why he would be like that, and just be happy for me or simply not care, but that seems to irk the hell of out him too. Im really not that great to warrent such distain over nothing from him. I got sick of his endless "look at how great and fast my car is" threads that there were 20 of and all his self agrandising BS talk and ****. You know what I did, I ignored them and stopped even bothering to read them. I didnt got looking for fights or cry to admins about him. He needs to put on his big boy panties and just get over it and move on and stop being a loud mouth nancy boy that talks **** from afar then never backs it up then runs back to his bastion of lambo power to act like an arrogant ******* and have all the clinger ons post endless praise comments over nothing.
he can shoot his mouth off all he wants, idc. but when the guy with the loudest most arrogant mouth Ive ever known starts banning people that stand up to him and dont take his **** and bow down to him I start to have a bit of a problem. Silentencing you oposition is something dictators, *****, and ego maniacs do. And at this point I see him no better than that.
that last thing I did that drew his BS was when I disagreed with what kinds of roads I liked over another guys. And they both threw at fit over me liking something else for my reasons. The british guys, whatever his name is, took such great offence me not liking his british roads then went on to attack american roads as justifaction evern after saying I dont like american roads much either. Did I hurt his pride because I didnt like his "british roads"?? given me a break. Or maybe I should cry that he didnt like the roads I do
grow up and stop whining like a little *****.

aside from allan most everyone else was pretty cool, even those I didnt agree with. No one else ever took such offence over nothing like allan, and if they thought I was out of line usually said so respectfully and left it at that, which I have great respect for. He reminds or a spoiled stuck up child that ALWAYS have to have everything his way and for everyone to see him as the best, and its all just a ruse and a show he puts on for everyone that he hides behind.

but thats all in my humble opinion of coarse
as big of an ******* that he is, I really dont even care enough to hold much ill will towards him for he never really mattered to me before and I see no reason why he ever could in the future.

/my little rant

btw, what RULE did I break to be banned then???

Old 02-26-2009, 07:09 AM
bill3571 is on a distinguished road
looks like we are down again

Old 02-26-2009, 07:51 AM
Originally Posted by bill3571
looks like we are down again
SP's site is up, which is good news, it means the server is on-line. Should be up later today, my guess in around early afternoon EST. My guess, I wouldn't expect the guys to work on it all night when they could take care of it this morning. Shouldn't be much longer.

It just goes to show how addicted we all are to our web forums.

Old 02-26-2009, 07:53 AM
bill3571 is on a distinguished road
very true

Old 02-26-2009, 08:05 AM
my attitude is nothign more than my opinion, if you dont like it, ignore it.
I think you'll find more people than not will disagree with that statement. You opinion, is entirely different from your attitude. You may disagree with someone, as many do on L/P but how you present your arguement and angle determines your reputation and others opinion of you.

the only time I ever really got into trouble there was when allan went around sticking his nose looking for trouble trying to dismiss anything I said, the fact that he cant use cars, money, age, anything and everything he likes to do to belittle any differing opinions with me always drove him up the wall. I never really liked him, but I never cried when he disagreed or tried to make fun and belittle me. Im a big boy I can take it, apparently he cant.
This rule goes for any forum on the internet. Don't go into someone elses sand box, **** all over the place and not expect any repercussions. The "Freedom of Speech" line only draws so far, but not on a private members only forum. The difference is one finds it funny, while the other complains about it on other car forums.

look at how he handles lamborina or whatever his name is or others my age. He cant pass me off in the same way and takes far greater offence. When he can dismiss him for being a young idiot that has only driven slow cars and will never own a lambo so he cant possibly know what hes taking about he treats him and his opinion completely different when I can turn around and say I OWN or have driven and could buy whatever we happen to be talking about. For whatever reason he hates that. Throw in Im half his age and dont need the help of a wife to support my lifestyle and I supose some envy is part of it too. I have no clue why he would be like that, and just be happy for me or simply not care, but that seems to irk the hell of out him too. Im really not that great to warrent such distain over nothing from him. I got sick of his endless "look at how great and fast my car is" threads that there were 20 of and all his self agrandising BS talk and ****. You know what I did, I ignored them and stopped even bothering to read them. I didnt got looking for fights or cry to admins about him. He needs to put on his big boy panties and just get over it and move on and stop being a loud mouth nancy boy that talks **** from afar then never backs it up then runs back to his bastion of lambo power to act like an arrogant ******* and have all the clinger ons post endless praise comments over nothing.
Congratulations on making enough to purchase a lamborghini. That doesn't automatically qualify you as "knowledgeable" and or "experienced". Sure it throws you into a separate category that most wont' achieve, but just because you have one, doesn't make you an expert.

Example, do you trust any outside sources when it comes to opinions on cars? Should the entire staff of Car and Driver, Road and Track, Automobile, EVO, all have their opinions and views discounted because they don't own the car they are driving? Lambornima, who is young, has tons of knowledge when it comes to these cars. Sure he and others disagree, but he doesn't go into a toddlers temper tantrum when they do. He isn't controlled by his emotions and his maturity speaks for itself.

he can shoot his mouth off all he wants, idc. but when the guy with the loudest most arrogant mouth Ive ever known starts banning people that stand up to him and dont take his **** and bow down to him I start to have a bit of a problem. Silentencing you oposition is something dictators, *****, and ego maniacs do. And at this point I see him no better than that.
that last thing I did that drew his BS was when I disagreed with what kinds of roads I liked over another guys. And they both threw at fit over me liking something else for my reasons. The british guys, whatever his name is, took such great offence me not liking his british roads then went on to attack american roads as justifaction evern after saying I dont like american roads much either. Did I hurt his pride because I didnt like his "british roads"?? given me a break. Or maybe I should cry that he didnt like the roads I do
grow up and stop whining like a little *****.
Remember, it's just the internet. It's not worth getting the panties in a bunch. But also, don't forget, when you feel someone is being treated unfairly, refer to the sand box rule.

aside from allan most everyone else was pretty cool, even those I didnt agree with. No one else ever took such offence over nothing like allan, and if they thought I was out of line usually said so respectfully and left it at that, which I have great respect for. He reminds or a spoiled stuck up child that ALWAYS have to have everything his way and for everyone to see him as the best, and its all just a ruse and a show he puts on for everyone that he hides behind.

but thats all in my humble opinion of coarse
as big of an ******* that he is, I really dont even care enough to hold much ill will towards him for he never really mattered to me before and I see no reason why he ever could in the future.

/my little rant

btw, what RULE did I break to be banned then???
On a final note, just remember, where there is smoke there's fire. Being humble and swallowing your pride will get you farther ahead than trying to prove a point to the opposition. And this goes for everyone on the net, not just your Dan

Last edited by Destructo; 02-26-2009 at 08:08 AM.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:12 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
allan is a tool

Old 02-26-2009, 11:13 AM
Weazel is an unknown quantity at this point
Congratulations on making enough to purchase a lamborghini. That doesn't automatically qualify you as "knowledgeable" and or "experienced". Sure it throws you into a separate category that most wont' achieve, but just because you have one, doesn't make you an expert.
So being an owner of an automobile and driving it doesn't make you qualified as knowledgeable or experienced...what would you say does?

Old 02-26-2009, 11:26 AM
Auctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud of
I think you'll find more people than not will disagree with that statement. You opinion, is entirely different from your attitude. You may disagree with someone, as many do on L/P but how you present your arguement and angle determines your reputation and others opinion of you.

This rule goes for any forum on the internet. Don't go into someone elses sand box, **** all over the place and not expect any repercussions. The "Freedom of Speech" line only draws so far, but not on a private members only forum. The difference is one finds it funny, while the other complains about it on other car forums.

Example, do you trust any outside sources when it comes to opinions on cars? Should the entire staff of Car and Driver, Road and Track, Automobile, EVO, all have their opinions and views discounted because they don't own the car they are driving? Lambornima, who is young, has tons of knowledge when it comes to these cars. Sure he and others disagree, but he doesn't go into a toddlers temper tantrum when they do. He isn't controlled by his emotions and his maturity speaks for itself.

Remember, it's just the internet. It's not worth getting the panties in a bunch. But also, don't forget, when you feel someone is being treated unfairly, refer to the sand box rule.

On a final note, just remember, where there is smoke there's fire. Being humble and swallowing your pride will get you farther ahead than trying to prove a point to the opposition. And this goes for everyone on the net, not just your Dan

all good and valid points, I have no attacks to them
they only things I can differ some on is me being knowledable about my cars. If you've seen the way I drive them and the beat down I hand everyone at track days yould know I know what Im doing. The best example was when I was comparing my NSX to my Diablo and allan started his **** as usual I cant possibly be right, when I pointed out Im the ONLY owner on the board with both cars he got all pissy. It not like Im bench racing.
also, its not allan board, he just thinks it is. Its a glorified sponsor board for SP,which is fine. If it was allans I would completely agree with him booting me cause he didnt like me, but its not his. allan is just SPs little ***** that talks up and praises anything they make. They do make good stuff though, so no hate there.

like I said, I have no problem with people not agreeing with me. I just dont throw a fit over it. I should be a little more diplomatic and not so harsh and dirrect online like Ive been, Im not a thing like that in person.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: what happen to lambo-power?