Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

what happen to lambo-power?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 10:46 AM
isleroman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Mr. Vroom
Yep, be patient all, there is a lot of data, pics and posts to transfer over to the new secure server....probably would have been finished by now, but TC's 12,000 plus posts are very important to us!!
They are like manna from heaven.

Damn, now I've had to sign up on another forum to keep up with my L-P brethren (and sistern). Now I'll never get anything done.

Old 02-27-2009, 03:36 PM
bill3571 is on a distinguished road
looks back down, i wonder whats going on

Old 03-02-2009, 05:47 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by bill3571
looks back down, i wonder whats going on
the arabs dont mess around haha

Old 03-02-2009, 05:52 PM
Auctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud of
am I still banned for life there?

Old 09-09-2009, 02:23 PM
topcarbon will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Auctung
oh Dan.

Old 09-09-2009, 02:28 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Auctung

No worries, all the Underground Racing customers were banned also for NO reason other than they don't want anyone talking about Underground Racing Gallardo's on that site. I guess they think that it is going to hurt our business.

Old 09-09-2009, 02:59 PM
Former Vendor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
I been banned for LIFE by his all great and mighty "LAMBO NAMBO ALAN"

AND my life has been so much better since...wish it would have happened a lot sooner!!

Old 09-09-2009, 06:56 PM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jbsteven
allan is a tool
Agreed and his car is not as fast as he thinks it is.. He is just a V-Box racer, that's all he will ever be..

SW

Old 09-09-2009, 08:01 PM
SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !
Allan does have his moments.

Old 09-09-2009, 09:19 PM
paulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura aboutpaulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura aboutpaulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura about
so who is allan? what does he do? does he just own lambo power?

Old 09-10-2009, 01:53 AM
SRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by paulfromtulsa
so who is allan? what does he do? does he just own lambo power?
Hey mate, its a good read this topic... go for it... your questions are all in this thread...

Old 09-10-2009, 07:59 AM
paulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura aboutpaulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura aboutpaulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by SRatha
Hey mate, its a good read this topic... go for it... your questions are all in this thread...
i did read it, all i got from the reading is that he owns the site lambo power. is that all he does?

Old 09-10-2009, 08:19 AM
Former Vendor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by paulfromtulsa
i did read it, all i got from the reading is that he owns the site lambo power. is that all he does?
He DOES NOT own the site Lambo Power..it is owned 100% by Alex from SP Engineering. Alan is a "friend' Of Alex's and is the head moderator...for lack of a better word.

Last I heard he had moved to south Cali from Arizona and was in the process of opening a "Doggie Hotel" for people to put their dogs at when they go out of town...

Old 09-10-2009, 01:45 PM
topcarbon will become famous soon enough
its down, then its up, now its down.

Old 09-10-2009, 01:57 PM
SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by roytoy2003
He DOES NOT own the site Lambo Power..it is owned 100% by Alex from SP Engineering. Alan is a "friend' Of Alex's and is the head moderator...for lack of a better word.

Last I heard he had moved to south Cali from Arizona and was in the process of opening a "Doggie Hotel" for people to put their dogs at when they go out of town...
Roy,
That's some funny **** right there!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: what happen to lambo-power?