Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

what happen to lambo-power?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 12:46 PM
Obi-wanShinobi is infamous around these parts
Allan always seemed pretty normal to me. We're all human, people always have differenet views and different ways of dealing with things.

Old 02-26-2009, 01:07 PM
Destructo will become famous soon enoughDestructo will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Weazel
So being an owner of an automobile and driving it doesn't make you qualified as knowledgeable or experienced...what would you say does?
As i mentioned, it's doesn't mean you are automatically "informed" and an "expert." There are always an exception to the rule, but to think that you are the exception, only places you in the general population.

Think back to when you first got your license. We all thought that we knew what we were doing, that we were "experts" at it, (honestly, anyone who didn't is only lying to themselves) so after some time on the road we finally understand how unqualified we are.

It takes time and experience to be informed and qualified, not saying Dan couldn't be/or is not an expert, for the majority, those who flaunt their "expertise" shamelessly, are neither informed nor experienced.

Time in the game only increases awareness. The first step.

Old 02-26-2009, 01:10 PM
Destructo will become famous soon enoughDestructo will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Auctung
all good and valid points, I have no attacks to them
they only things I can differ some on is me being knowledable about my cars. If you've seen the way I drive them and the beat down I hand everyone at track days yould know I know what Im doing. The best example was when I was comparing my NSX to my Diablo and allan started his **** as usual I cant possibly be right, when I pointed out Im the ONLY owner on the board with both cars he got all pissy. It not like Im bench racing.
Yeah, i don't want you to think i was "attacking" you. I don't know you personally, you may in fact be very knowledgeable about cars, perhaps if you adjusted your approach on-line to be more true to life it might show your experience better.

Originally Posted by Auctung
also, its not allan board, he just thinks it is. Its a glorified sponsor board for SP,which is fine. If it was allans I would completely agree with him booting me cause he didnt like me, but its not his. allan is just SPs little ***** that talks up and praises anything they make. They do make good stuff though, so no hate there.

like I said, I have no problem with people not agreeing with me. I just dont throw a fit over it. I should be a little more diplomatic and not so harsh and dirrect online like Ive been, Im not a thing like that in person.
FYI, Allan and Alex (whom owns SP) started the board, so in essence it is their board, and can and should advertise their products accordingly.

If you can be more diplomatic, you may find yourself back on L/P ruffling feather sooner than you think

Old 02-26-2009, 01:13 PM
bill3571 is on a distinguished road
good point destructo, i think thats more than fair

Old 02-26-2009, 02:51 PM
topcarbon will become famous soon enough
wow, I found there is a lot of free time in my life I actually am doing nothing with.

I hope LP is back up and running soon. I am very uneasy with this many hours in the day.

Old 02-26-2009, 04:04 PM
Good news everyone. LP is currently being switched over to a more secure server as a preventative measure. Should be up and running soon, a little later that I initially thought, but it's in process.

Old 02-26-2009, 05:08 PM
Auctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Destructo
As i mentioned, it's doesn't mean you are automatically "informed" and an "expert." There are always an exception to the rule, but to think that you are the exception, only places you in the general population.

Think back to when you first got your license. We all thought that we knew what we were doing, that we were "experts" at it, (honestly, anyone who didn't is only lying to themselves) so after some time on the road we finally understand how unqualified we are.

It takes time and experience to be informed and qualified, not saying Dan couldn't be/or is not an expert, for the majority, those who flaunt their "expertise" shamelessly, are neither informed nor experienced.

Time in the game only increases awareness. The first step.

even though I was a very good driver right from the start even scaring the **** outta my drivers ed teachers when he started me off by waeving in and out of light poles ad I gunned it up to 50 from the get go and handled it no problem, you can thank thousands and thousands of hours playing video games for that
I was and still am far from an expert, theres ALWAYS more to learn. And until Im faster than Schumacher Ill be far from one

Old 02-26-2009, 05:09 PM
Auctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Destructo
Yeah, i don't want you to think i was "attacking" you. I don't know you personally, you may in fact be very knowledgeable about cars, perhaps if you adjusted your approach on-line to be more true to life it might show your experience better.

FYI, Allan and Alex (whom owns SP) started the board, so in essence it is their board, and can and should advertise their products accordingly.

If you can be more diplomatic, you may find yourself back on L/P ruffling feather sooner than you think
allan should be an admin then

so when I bend over to take it, how far does it have to go in before Im allowed back??

Old 02-26-2009, 05:12 PM
Originally Posted by topcarbon
wow, I found there is a lot of free time in my life I actually am doing nothing with.

I hope LP is back up and running soon. I am very uneasy with this many hours in the day.

this is why I saw it as a blessing to be banned
I needed a foot up my *** to get going and that was it.

you should see how scary things get when you move and have no tv or interent for two weeks. Days are long and quiet......

but you sure get alot done

Old 02-26-2009, 11:05 PM
Gasman is a jewel in the roughGasman is a jewel in the roughGasman is a jewel in the rough
By tommorow I'll have solved the American budget crisis, and figured out who really killed Kennedy, unless LP comes back online, in which case my mind will go pleasantly numb again.

Old 02-27-2009, 02:52 AM
Benkei is on a distinguished road
Hai gusy!!

I miss LP.....any idea on when it will be online again? It's currently 1:52am on Friday PST.

Old 02-27-2009, 06:25 AM
Former Vendor
RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !
WOW! Sounds like a lot of drama at LP and the site doesn't even run strong!
I agree with Auctung you should have respect for a Lambo owner. Your driving your dream not speaking it!

Rock on!

Old 02-27-2009, 06:38 AM
Mr. Vroom is on a distinguished road
Yep, be patient all, there is a lot of data, pics and posts to transfer over to the new secure server....probably would have been finished by now, but TC's 12,000 plus posts are very important to us!!

Old 02-27-2009, 06:46 AM
Former Vendor
RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !
Your site crashed or got hacked? Site migration, upgrade servers dont take a couple of days!

Old 02-27-2009, 07:02 AM
bill3571 is on a distinguished road
please keep us updated... we are all waiting patiently

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: what happen to lambo-power?