Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

2005 Gallardo Pic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 06:54 AM
pontevedraguy is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up 2005 Gallardo Pic

Spent a lot of time looking at F cars. Went the other way and very pleased!!!
Here is a pic of my '05 E-gear with 6K miles and black/red two-toned interior.

Attached Images  
Old 03-02-2009, 07:17 AM
SKNKWRX has a spectacular aura aboutSKNKWRX has a spectacular aura aboutSKNKWRX has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by pontevedraguy
Spent a lot of time looking at F cars. Went the other way and very pleased!!!
Here is a pic of my '05 E-gear with 6K miles and black/red two-toned interior.
I did exactly the same thing. I shopped Ferraris forever and got scared off the maintenance at the last minute. Picked up a 2005 6spd with 4k on it. Couldnt be happier (well if could get nice and warm out!)

Old 03-02-2009, 07:20 AM
I love the Silver as well. You have a beauty!

Old 03-02-2009, 07:30 AM
SKNKWRX has a spectacular aura aboutSKNKWRX has a spectacular aura aboutSKNKWRX has a spectacular aura about
Thanks but you know what they say...once you go black ....... Car looks amazing would like to see the interior.

Old 03-02-2009, 07:40 AM
Interior

Not the best pics but....

Attached Images   
Old 03-02-2009, 07:41 AM
Is your interior gray/black two-toned?

Old 03-02-2009, 07:43 AM
yes black with grey inserts on seats and doors.

Old 03-02-2009, 07:46 AM
That is a cool color combo. Mine hits the paoint shop today having the lower rear diffuser 4 engine bay panels and center console and cluster pieces all painted body color silver. Factory Navi unit is on the way via e-bay after wich I am done and its time to enjoy it. Also tinted my windows.

Old 03-02-2009, 07:58 AM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
Congrats guys!! Gallardo ownership is a very fun experience.

Old 03-02-2009, 11:41 AM
IndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond repute
all nice cars guys...Enjoy and drive in the best if health!!

Old 03-03-2009, 11:46 AM
Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !
Congrats to both of you!

Beautiful cars.

Old 03-03-2009, 11:54 AM
Graci!

Old 03-03-2009, 01:58 PM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
beautiful car, love the interior, enjoy it.

Old 03-03-2009, 03:57 PM
Semprini is a jewel in the roughSemprini is a jewel in the roughSemprini is a jewel in the roughSemprini is a jewel in the rough
Thats the exact color combo Im looking for, just in a 6spd. Congrats on your purchase.

Old 03-03-2009, 05:08 PM
bavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to all
Originally Posted by SKNKWRX
I did exactly the same thing. I shopped Ferraris forever and got scared off the maintenance at the last minute. Picked up a 2005 6spd with 4k on it. Couldnt be happier (well if could get nice and warm out!)

Now you have me thinking the same, looking at F-cars also and with the gallardo and 360 so close in price I'm wondering if the future maintenance costs will be less frequent with the G, I'm talking outside of regular maintenance of course.

It's tough, because here in Ontario we only have one F-car dealer and one Lambo dealer, both are about an hour away from where I live. Its gonnasuck either way in case of a break down, one hour tow just to get it looked at.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2005 Gallardo Pic