Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Fred joins the Dark Side - pics of my White SL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 09:35 PM
AzExoticLover will become famous soon enoughAzExoticLover will become famous soon enough
Welcome to the White Superleggera Family! You and I make up 2 of the 10 built...

Old 03-05-2009, 09:40 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
The new front end gives it a more aggressive stance.

Old 03-05-2009, 10:03 PM
starcity is on a distinguished road
Fred, I will be on the lookout for your new White SL lighting up the streets of San Francisco.

Old 03-05-2009, 10:08 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AzExoticLover
Welcome to the White Superleggera Family! You and I make up 2 of the 10 built...
Thank you! Your car I believe is the one I've posted that I want to mirror!!
Did you do an exhaust? can you post your pics on this thread

Old 03-05-2009, 10:17 PM
bumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Fred!! First dibs when you're ready to get rid of it after the summer

Old 03-05-2009, 10:23 PM
AzExoticLover will become famous soon enoughAzExoticLover will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by fredttx50
Thank you! Your car I believe is the one I've posted that I want to mirror!!
Did you do an exhaust? can you post your pics on this thread
Thanks Fred! The car has been a blast... I wish I drove it more. I am looking to trade it with someone possibly or sell it out right. I have had it for a year now, MUCH longer than any other car I have owned. Time for something different...

Nope, no exhaust on it. I had the dealership open the valves via the computer and it sounds AWSOME!!! Its free and defiantly made the car sound MUCH, MUCH better! If I were to do an exhaust, I would do the Quicksilver set up.. I had it on my 04 Gallardo and it sounds like an F1 race car! Its in-expensive and sounds GREAT! You should check them out....

Here are a few pics of my car- enjoy your new car man!!!!

Attached Images    
Old 03-06-2009, 08:01 AM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Fred! The car has been a blast... I wish I drove it more. I am looking to trade it with someone possibly or sell it out right. I have had it for a year now, MUCH longer than any other car I have owned. Time for something different...

Nope, no exhaust on it. I had the dealership open the valves via the computer and it sounds AWSOME!!! Its free and defiantly made the car sound MUCH, MUCH better! If I were to do an exhaust, I would do the Quicksilver set up.. I had it on my 04 Gallardo and it sounds like an F1 race car! Its in-expensive and sounds GREAT! You should check them out....

FYI~

http://www.luxury4play.com/off-topic...tml#post320027

Old 03-06-2009, 09:30 AM
Originally Posted by fredttx50
Fred - Thanks man! I apprecaite the help... I got your PM. Those 2 cars are SICK!!! I will PM him and see what he is looking to do!

On a side note: I am going to EVOMS's open house tomorrow after Cars & Coffee. Jon has saved me a spot on the dyno list so we should get some Dyno #'s on these Superleggeras! I will keep everyone posted on the #'s it produces tomorrow...

I actualy drove my Super G today and dropped it off to get a Full detail (Inside, Outside & Engine).. Man, I really enjoyed driving it this morning with the windows down (Sunny & 70 degrees at 9:00 am) and the sound of the exhaust! You purchased a GREAT car Fred, you WILL enjoy it! Although you sound like me, and you dont keep cars very long....

Thanks again!

Keep me posted if you run across anymore people looking to trade cars...

* Ferrari F430
* Murci
* Ford Gt (Stock, modified or TT)
* 997TT (Modified & Wheels)
* SL65 (Modified)

Old 03-06-2009, 10:52 AM
sent you email with intro to my buddy.

Also forwarded to couple other friends!

Spoke to Todd (EVOM) this morning to and he will see you tomorrow

Old 03-06-2009, 11:13 AM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
Fred. Love the new ride and the new mod package.

AZ exotic lover, you have pm.

Old 03-09-2009, 09:54 AM
$$$=SPEED is on a distinguished road

I wouild be very interested in your White SL. I have an 02 Murci with larini sport cats and Lambo OC exhaust. Kevin and Roy at Cats knwo my cars well. PM me or get a hold of them maybe we could work a trade?

Mike

Old 03-09-2009, 09:57 AM
$$$=SPEED is on a distinguished road
a few

pics

Attached Images     
Old 03-09-2009, 10:12 AM
christx997 will become famous soon enough
wow fred, very nice car. love that interior! congrats!

Old 03-09-2009, 10:28 AM
///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough
Looking good, congrats on the purchase. I think this will be the first SL with the LP-560 front, I'm excited to see the results...just please don't smoke the tails to dark, it will look best with a light or medium smoke so you can still see the red.

Old 03-09-2009, 11:29 AM
Update 3/9/09

ECU being shipped today to EVOMS

Delivery of car: Unfortunately I won't get car till last week in March. Delayed in Larini Exhaust. Test Pipes they have in stock, but have to build the Sport Exhaust. The Gallardo and SL are slightly different so they have to build new set.

Also, added this to the mod list and will be going on as well

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fred joins the Dark Side - pics of my White SL