Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Fred joins the Dark Side - pics of my White SL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 04:54 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Fred joins the Dark Side - pics of my White SL

First of all, a big Thank you to Danny from St.Louis Motorsports! He was very easy to work with on the sales transaction and is now handling doing all the mods to my car.

Details of my car
2008 Lamborghini Superleggera. Last remaining White SL.(1 of 10 produced in N.A) Car had only 40 miles and never titled.

Below are pics of the car in stock form!

Mods being done as we speak:

- EVOMSit software EVOMSit Intelligent Tuning
- Larini Sport Exhaust with Larini Test Pipes Larini Systems - Catalogue of Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems
- Smoked turn signals front and rear, along with Tail lights
- Plenums powdercoated in white
- Calipers powdercoated in white
- Windows tinted
- And when arriving in Cali, will take car to Premier to get car wrapped Premier Protective Films International (aka Premier Mobile) clear bra, paint protection film, tint, auto tint, safety film, chip paint, kits, custom, car

Old 03-03-2009, 04:57 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Congrats Fred!

White is the best color for the SL!!
Enjoy sir!

Old 03-03-2009, 05:01 PM
bavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to all
Congrats Fred! Looks awsome, nice color choice btw, always nice to have a color that is little more rare on that car. Happy motoring, let us know how it compares to your past cars.

Old 03-03-2009, 05:02 PM
Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
Beauty!! will be looking forward to hearing you thoughts given you transitioning from a CGT....

Old 03-03-2009, 06:49 PM
NMT
Former Vendor
NMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to behold
nice!

Old 03-03-2009, 06:55 PM
Former Vendor
HZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to behold
Congrats Fred Impeccable choice as usual my friend

Old 03-03-2009, 06:56 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Looking good!

Old 03-03-2009, 06:56 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
I thought you were selling the Carerra GT and the Cayman S for business opportunity.

On another note, the new car looks fantastic. You have very good in taste of cars.

Old 03-03-2009, 07:44 PM
Semprini is a jewel in the roughSemprini is a jewel in the roughSemprini is a jewel in the roughSemprini is a jewel in the rough
Holy crap that's nice. Congrats on the purchase

Old 03-03-2009, 07:55 PM
escreation is on a distinguished road
wow! nice

Old 03-03-2009, 08:22 PM
pattymcfatty76 is a jewel in the roughpattymcfatty76 is a jewel in the roughpattymcfatty76 is a jewel in the rough
congrats on the new car! looks amazing in white!

Old 03-03-2009, 08:28 PM
503Alex is a name known to all503Alex is a name known to all503Alex is a name known to all503Alex is a name known to all503Alex is a name known to all503Alex is a name known to all
Excellent choice! It's beautiful.

Old 03-03-2009, 08:55 PM
Ice's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura about
Wow, Great car Fred, Best of luck with her.

In 30 days when you are going to sell her let me know

Ice

Old 03-03-2009, 10:28 PM
SoCal955 is on a distinguished road
CONGRATS!
Great looking car, white is truly the best color for those cars. Let me know when your ready to sell it .

Old 03-03-2009, 10:36 PM
Antroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant future
Can I have it when you're done? Please?

Congrats on acquiring such a beautiful car!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fred joins the Dark Side - pics of my White SL