Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Fred joins the Dark Side - pics of my White SL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 11:49 AM
dsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud of
wow...nice... carbon engine bay! that's gonna look CLEAN!

Old 03-09-2009, 05:02 PM
$$$=SPEED is on a distinguished road
Great Mods to the SL

Originally Posted by fredttx50
Update 3/9/09

ECU being shipped today to EVOMS

Delivery of car: Unfortunately I won't get car till last week in March. Delayed in Larini Exhaust. Test Pipes they have in stock, but have to build the Sport Exhaust. The Gallardo and SL are slightly different so they have to build new set.

Also, added this to the mod list and will be going on as well

Old 03-10-2009, 11:01 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
congrats and beautiful car!

Old 03-10-2009, 11:21 AM
RepoMan will become famous soon enough
Nice whip. Get out there and drive her on the town!

Old 03-11-2009, 03:20 AM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to all
Congrats on an awesome car!!

Modding quickly as always

Have you driven or been in a TT-G? Drove 2 today & were great. Got a legend (g-force) back on the road & we changed Eric's system to fit his new body kit

-Sam

Old 03-11-2009, 07:42 AM
///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough
I can see this car being TT'd in about 3 months tops..the question is will it be from Underground or Heffner??

Old 03-11-2009, 08:00 AM
JackGt3 has a spectacular aura aboutJackGt3 has a spectacular aura about
i'd go with heffner

Old 03-11-2009, 08:17 AM
IUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by JackGt3
i'd go with heffner
Oh no not this again

Old 03-11-2009, 06:26 PM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
Fred you are truly mad! (in a good way) whoa! So many cars so little time!

Old 03-16-2009, 10:43 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
the wait is killing me!!

Old 03-17-2009, 02:11 AM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
^^Is that the new bumper?

Old 03-17-2009, 08:09 AM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
^^Is that the new bumper?
i dont think so, he posted it on page 2 and looks dif to me.

why did you go with SL instead of LP560? just wondering. i know you are coming from CGT so i'd expected LP560 over SL.

love the color choice

Old 03-17-2009, 08:22 AM
///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough
Glad they removed the brake calipers properly to do the paint work. Some shops don't even bleed the brakes and remove them, they just set them back and paint them on the car.

It looks like you're in good hands over there!

And no that is the OEM G bumper...I think there is an LP560 bumper going on this car.

Old 03-17-2009, 08:34 AM
harajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the rough
wow very nice! love all the carbon pieces.. especially the doors cant wait to see what you have planned for it

Old 03-17-2009, 10:28 AM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really nice
Originally Posted by fredttx50
the wait is killing me!!

Where is the car? How long will it take for you to get the car once it's completed?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fred joins the Dark Side - pics of my White SL