Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Project Murci Beings for Gumball - Count Down!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 07:24 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Project Murci Beings for Gumball - Count Down!

Gumball 3000 is only 3 weeks away from ripping across the country with stops in all the hottest cities from LA to Miami. The May 1 to 8 event is a spectical of eccentric people, exotic cars, and the high life. One of this years entrant is running a Lamborghini Murcielago and wanted it to really stand out. So he shipped his Murcielago Roadster from Toronto, Canada to us in Gilbert, Arizona. The mission, make this one bad Gumballing machine.

We are equipping this Lambo with the new Premier complete body kit. Have not seen this before, check out the Premier line here. This includes the front bumper, side skirts, rear diffuser, and rear wing with a mix of FRP and Carbon Fiber. To add more style we are updating the rear tail lights to the LP640 versions. To make sure no Fuzz get on this Bull, we have added the Beltronics STiR Radar and Laser detector system. We have a couple of other mods including a new navigation, iPod, and bluetooth setup from Kenwood too. Rumor has it that the entire car will be wrapped in a carbon fiber vinyl for the rally! Stay tuned to this BLOG for more updates...

View the complete project gallery of his Lamborghini Murcielago transformation here - http://www.vividracing.com/forums/ga...ages.php?c=421

Old 04-07-2009, 11:03 AM
Dutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond repute
Subscribed for the project . I didn't know some bumpers could get as expensive as $ 25K...

Old 04-07-2009, 11:09 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Actuall the full body kit is $25K. It includes the front bumper, rear bumper/diffuser, side skirts, and rear wing. Pretty BADASS!

Old 04-07-2009, 11:45 AM
Chris_FL is a jewel in the roughChris_FL is a jewel in the roughChris_FL is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Dutchie
Subscribed for the project . I didn't know some bumpers could get as expensive as $ 25K...
It's for a lambo. What'd you expect?

Old 04-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Former Vendor
OK guys the Premier Body Kit has arrived and it is worth every $$$ it costs! The carbon fiber is straight from a professional race car with a show finish. The main FRP parts are finished to OEM quality. This kit is no joke. We are super pumped to get to install these parts. Tomorrow the car is going to get a NAV/Bluetooth/iPod kit from kenwood installed at www.soundxpression.com while the body kit goes to paint. I guess we are going to be powdercoating the stock wheels gloss black.

Here are some sneak pics of the body kit. Enjoy!

Old 04-07-2009, 02:18 PM
RaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud of
I really love those Premier Lambo kits.

..Were the LP tail lights a direct replacement? Or were modifications needed?

Old 04-07-2009, 02:23 PM
Former Vendor
The LP lights require rewiring and cutting one of the existing fiberglass supports.

Old 04-07-2009, 02:35 PM
dubaudi has a spectacular aura aboutdubaudi has a spectacular aura aboutdubaudi has a spectacular aura about
Call me crazy, but if I was about to break every traffic law imagineable across the United States in my Lamborghini while participating in one of the most widely publicized road rallies out there.....I would probably ask you to blur out my license plate number before posting pictures of my car on the internet. But that's just me...

Old 04-07-2009, 02:38 PM
Former Vendor
ok... Crazy.

Gumball is not about driving fast and braking traffic laws.

Old 04-07-2009, 02:47 PM
dubaudi has a spectacular aura aboutdubaudi has a spectacular aura aboutdubaudi has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by vividracing
ok... Crazy.

Gumball is not about driving fast and braking traffic laws.
LOL...you're right, what was I thinking? I mean, when's the last time GumBallers broke any laws?

Either way, I think it's always good practice to blur out license plates on the interweb. There's devious people out there who can do a lot of harm with that little piece of info.

Last edited by dubaudi; 04-07-2009 at 02:50 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 02:49 PM
Former Vendor
That is not what Gumball is about, and I am guessing you have not done one. If you are saying that just because 1 person does something then everyone else is the same, then that is arrogance. You are ruining a good post.

Old 04-07-2009, 02:51 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Nice!

Old 04-07-2009, 02:58 PM
Originally Posted by vividracing
That is not what Gumball is about, and I am guessing you have not done one. If you are saying that just because 1 person does something then everyone else is the same, then that is arrogance. You are ruining a good post.
Sorry, didn't mean to ruin your post. I don't think I need to explain my history of involvement with GumBall. I'll be looking forward to see all the GumBallers with their cruise set on 65 this year. I just simply stated my opinion, which is allowed, on openly posting people's license plate numbers. Maybe you should ask your customer if he thinks it's ok? There are criminals out there who use license plate numbers as a way to locate and steal vehicles they're looking for. I know, I've been a victim.

It's my opinion, take it or leave it. Sorry for the disruption.

Old 04-07-2009, 03:04 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
sweet car, but carbon fiber vinyl wrap = ghey

Old 04-07-2009, 03:34 PM
Falken is infamous around these parts
I concur on the Carbon fibre vinyl wrap being lame (ask him if he would like fake carbon fibre interior peices)...if he wants a hard core look ask him if he'd like a reventon flat grey instead...or for more flash (may or may not be desired) and to really show off the premier body kit ask him what he thinks of flat white...then black out the wheels.

besides the wrap opinions...it should be a sweet roadster when it completed.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Project Murci Beings for Gumball - Count Down!