Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

NEW modern Countach! (pics)

Old 01-12-2010, 10:47 PM
-FROG- will become famous soon enough-FROG- will become famous soon enough
NEW modern Countach! (pics)

Well... we will probably never see this on the roads, but someone has a good idea. This is a concept of a modern design Countach running on electricity (EV). Personally... I LIKE!

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 01-13-2010 at 12:14 AM.
Old 01-13-2010, 02:55 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I like it too. Someone spent some time with that it looks like....

Old 01-13-2010, 02:58 AM
Perdition will become famous soon enough
I like it minus the cutout in the door and the bull out back.

Old 01-13-2010, 03:00 AM
Lotus907 is on a distinguished road
Part Countach, part Diablo but neither. Slick design, nice work to whomever is responsible!

Old 01-13-2010, 07:49 AM
SKNKWRX has a spectacular aura aboutSKNKWRX has a spectacular aura aboutSKNKWRX has a spectacular aura about
I like the headlight detail on the yellow one. rest of the car looks like a murci got screwed by a countach. not bad though.

Old 01-13-2010, 08:35 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
nice detail

Old 01-13-2010, 09:22 AM
No Name will become famous soon enoughNo Name will become famous soon enough
Amazing work. Put a V12 in it and ditch the EV crap and they have something! The Countach was WAY ahead of it's time (IMO)... I still think it looks good today.

Old 01-13-2010, 09:46 AM
wicked 7 is on a distinguished road
Nice design work! Source?

Old 01-13-2010, 09:46 AM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
it looks sick in black, all the other colors look like tron, and im not feeling the rear wheel flare.

Old 01-13-2010, 12:45 PM
-FROG- will become famous soon enough-FROG- will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by wicked 7
Nice design work! Source?
I had a link in the original post, but I think the moderators deleted it because the info was on another forum, which I thought was just a website. I'll copy / paste the details below copied from "lambocars" website.

"legendary Raging Bulls ever made, the Countach.

Take into account that the original Countach as it was designed by Marcello Gandini had inspired many designers all over the world, so if you start working on a tribute you must remain true to the 'old' model but still be able to drag it into the 21st century, remember the last Countach came of the assembly line in Sant'Agata nearly 20 years ago ... and it received a prominent place in the factory museum.

So how did Flavio go about creating his new Countach Concept car ? He decided to keep the overall look of the legendary Countach but still change the details.

Hence the general appearance like those trademark doors, the front spoiler, the rear wing and the wheel arch extensions remained on his new design. Flavio did go for totally different headlight as pop-up lights are a bit out of fashion these days, but those split side windows are still there.

However Flavia introduced a very nice twist into the Countach Concept EV design ... he went for an electric car. That's right, this next generation Countach doesn't have a V12 engine, it has been replaced with three small electric engines, one for each wheel at the front and a large one for the rear wheels, coupled to a set of batteries these propel the car to very high speeds.

Also note that the front houses wind turbine generators that actually charge the batteries while driving, and additionally the engine cover contains solar energy panels to power the batteries while driving and while being parked.

So it is safe to say the Countach Concept EV is a classic car but with a very modern and ecological twist, it's not a Hybrid, it is a pure electric car, perhaps there is a future for cars like this once the bulk of the batteries required can be reduced and the charging can be accelerated ... I for one wouldn't mind seeing this car in real life."

Old 01-13-2010, 12:49 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
I like hybrids, I own one....but nothing gets my blood flowing like a car that looks like pure sex that also houses a Bizzarini V12!

Old 01-13-2010, 02:05 PM
kiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to behold
I like it, and its also very eco friendly!!!

Old 01-13-2010, 03:30 PM
emissary will become famous soon enough
That's awesome. Would love to see some renders in verde ithica!

Old 01-13-2010, 04:51 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
very nice!!

Old 01-13-2010, 08:12 PM
bavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Perdition
I like it minus the cutout in the door and the bull out back.
I agree! Otherwise its a very good platform to work with.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NEW modern Countach! (pics)