Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Underground Racing Twin Turbo Build Documentary

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 03:10 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
1534 punk!

1536 or no care. lol

Old 01-11-2011, 03:14 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Hahahahah in that case.....no care

Old 01-11-2011, 03:28 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !

Old 01-11-2011, 04:36 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
LOL Jason.......i'm DONE, hell, i'm scared to run 1400 let alone 15xx.......

Peter

Old 01-11-2011, 04:37 PM
turn it up.....I'll drive it at 1500+++++

Old 01-11-2011, 04:54 PM
Brother, all it takes is ONE trip to your bank and my wiring instructions. You can drive it all you want at 1500!!!!!! HAHAH! (ok, only partially kidding)

Peter

Originally Posted by jbsteven
turn it up.....I'll drive it at 1500+++++

Old 01-11-2011, 07:05 PM
gnx7 has a spectacular aura aboutgnx7 has a spectacular aura aboutgnx7 has a spectacular aura about
crazy power. What redline RPM does the rebuild allow the engine to spin to?

Old 01-11-2011, 07:40 PM
ASHRAF is a jewel in the roughASHRAF is a jewel in the roughASHRAF is a jewel in the roughASHRAF is a jewel in the rough
GOD, and I thought building a 500whp track prepped STi was a task LOL

it's tough to compete here in Houston, that's without the crazy exotics

I know there is a white one that's being built by UGR too, I hope to see some of that goodness one day (Coffee & Cars?)

I lost my mind when I drove a lambo for the first time, then lost it again when I drove an LP560, I can't even imagine how a UGR lambo would be

I know most of the guys in the forums worked VERY hard to get where they are now, so my only goal in life right now is to work my *** off to afford some of the stuff you guys have and that's what I'm doing right now

enjoy the fruit of your hard work!

-AJ

ps: having said that, I still love my slow STi

Old 01-12-2011, 07:17 AM
Slik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond repute
I probably missed it earlier in the thread, but are you upgrading tires to get more of that new power to the ground? [or are you just planning on buying tires more freqently ]

Old 01-12-2011, 08:22 AM
1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ASHRAF
I know there is a white one that's being built by UGR too, I hope to see some of that goodness one day (Coffee & Cars?
That is AtomicZ's car. He has a build thread in this section too.
His however, will be coming home to MN and def attending our local Cars and Cafe event. And he will prolly terrorize the streets as well. Lol

Aj

Old 01-12-2011, 12:56 PM
ASHRAF is a jewel in the roughASHRAF is a jewel in the roughASHRAF is a jewel in the roughASHRAF is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by 1BADBURB
That is AtomicZ's car. He has a build thread in this section too.
His however, will be coming home to MN and def attending our local Cars and Cafe event. And he will prolly terrorize the streets as well. Lol

Aj
yeah, I just noticed that he is located in MN, I was confused because that car was up for sale @ lamborghini houston, so i assumed that it'll be staying here

Street terror is always fun in reasonable "safe" amounts

I'm setting my goal to afford a stock used supercar in 10 years maybe I'm still young

-AJ

Old 01-12-2011, 12:58 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
He bought the car in H-Town and had it shipped straight to underground.

Old 01-12-2011, 02:22 PM
emadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond repute
I'd love to see some Veyron-spanking videos!!!AHAH!

Old 01-13-2011, 07:26 PM
Awesome Peter,

I'm happy to just see the pics online, I can't even imagine how you feel right now

I hope you enjoy it, for yourself, and for the rest of us

-AJ

Old 01-13-2011, 07:44 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
After they took these pics some one says "anybody remember where we put that dang rear bumper"?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Underground Racing Twin Turbo Build Documentary