Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Underground Racing Twin Turbo Build Documentary

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 03:35 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Thanks for the update... Video soon please.

Old 01-18-2011, 04:31 PM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
That sounds incredible Peter!! Did anyone bring a PBox?

Old 01-18-2011, 05:26 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !

A few quick iPhone pics, more to come tomorrow...

Old 01-18-2011, 05:33 PM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
Beautiful... Absolutely beautiful!! Thanks for impressions and pics Peter!!

Old 01-18-2011, 06:00 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
love the review and the impressions! looking forward to more pics+video

Old 01-18-2011, 10:42 PM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
Happy for you Peter. That must have been an incredible first ride. Too bad about the headache.
Where are the intercooler's? Is that what's in the black box before the BOV's?

Old 01-19-2011, 06:53 AM
SpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrat's Peter!

Enjoy her in good health, and be safe

Old 01-19-2011, 10:44 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
We want some damn decent pictures Peter and Eric.
You guys are killing us. And tell Carter to get the technology up to speed
and post videos. I am sitting here in Zero degree weather and cannot take it
any longer !

MK

Old 01-19-2011, 11:24 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
We want some damn decent pictures Peter and Eric. You guys are killing us. And tell Carter to get the technology up to speed and post videos. I am sitting here in Zero degree weather and cannot take it any longer! MK

Old 01-19-2011, 11:42 AM
1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !
I'm with Marty and chris above! It's damn cold and I'm waitin for pics and vid!
I told Eric, pics or vid, or it didn't happen!

Side note, he just texted me pics. Amazing!!!

Old 01-19-2011, 05:11 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Peter,

Thanks for hosting me for the past two days! I have to say first that I was blown away with Underground Racing. Kevin and KC are absolutely first class in how they treat their customers and the operation they built. I've never been one to work with the 'larger' shops, but UGR changed my opinion. I would build a car with Kevin in a heartbeat. And most likely will very soon.

As for Eric and Peter's cars, they are unbelievable. They were run hard for 2 hours yesterday and today with countless 1300-1400hp pulls and they never hiccuped once. Again, the quality of the tuning and hardware was impressive as I honestly expected there to be a few issues to work through right off the dyno, but they ran like they had 5k miles on them. As much as I love Supras, I'm hooked on 10 cylinders!

We gave the video to UGR's video guy who will sort through what we took and edit a clip very soon. I hope the runs I taped hanging outside the rental car at 100 mph turns out ok.

Old 01-19-2011, 05:45 PM
basupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nice
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Peter,

Thanks for hosting me for the past two days! I have to say first that I was blown away with Underground Racing. Kevin and KC are absolutely first class in how they treat their customers and the operation they built. I've never been one to work with the 'larger' shops, but UGR changed my opinion. I would build a car with Kevin in a heartbeat. And most likely will very soon.

As for Eric and Peter's cars, they are unbelievable. They were run hard for 2 hours yesterday and today with countless 1300-1400hp pulls and they never hiccuped once. Again, the quality of the tuning and hardware was impressive as I honestly expected there to be a few issues to work through right off the dyno, but they ran like they had 5k miles on them. As much as I love Supras, I'm hooked on 10 cylinders!

We gave the video to UGR's video guy who will sort through what we took and edit a clip very soon. I hope the runs I taped hanging outside the rental car at 100 mph turns out ok.
Couldn't agree anymore with your assessment!! I was truly shocked to see the facilities, but even more so with the employees and their work practices. Every toolbox was neat and tidy, every nut, bolt, push pin, whatever was put into a zip lock bag and sealed with the customers name and location of part. Seats were wrapped for storage, clear bonnets wrapped for storage, and cars were taped off extremely well also. Shop was clean as could be as well, which if you've ever worked on cars, is no easy task!! Top notch outfit for sure.

Peter needs to post the picture of the rental cars brakes that we "bedded" in for them .
Wish we had a picture of the three of us with our arms on the rental car while the cop was checking our ID's after a reverse doughnut and reverse to drive drop in the parking lot . Ahhh, good times!!!!
I wish we could have stayed there longer, what a BLAST!!!

Tim

Old 01-19-2011, 06:04 PM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
Love it. Looks incredible, sounds like it was a blast, and I CANT WAIT to see these cars in March!!!

Old 01-19-2011, 06:13 PM
NitrousX will become famous soon enough
Really cool. Congrats!

Old 01-19-2011, 06:29 PM
basupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nice
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Peter,

BTW Jamie-Whats Katherine's email addy so I can link her to this thread .

Tim

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Underground Racing Twin Turbo Build Documentary