Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

I'm going to bite the bullet very soon...but need some help!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 08:39 AM
crapking is on a distinguished road
Ok..for ****s and grins I've talked to my friend with the 360. He happens to be taking it to the dealer where he ordered his 458 and he told me whatever the dealer tells him its worth is what he would sell to me at. So it could possibly be a great deal on an very well maintained car. I will find out next wed so I will keep you guys posted. If I pull the trigger...it would be in my garage the first week of March

Old 02-12-2011, 06:46 AM
HiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck!!

Old 02-12-2011, 10:09 AM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
Nice, 360 is a great car but it will take more to maintain and repair it. Reliability is not as good given its age and design.

Old 02-15-2011, 06:11 PM
gnx7 has a spectacular aura aboutgnx7 has a spectacular aura aboutgnx7 has a spectacular aura about
Buy the 360 at what they'll give him for trade in.... drive it for a bit while you list it for sale and get a Gallardo when it does. Or trade it for one....

Ferrari= maintenance nightmare. Audi really helped to make Lamborghini a more reliable super car and the fact that a number of tuners that can do just about anything on them now is another plus vs. having to go to the stealership.

Old 02-16-2011, 03:02 PM
V8HAHA is on a distinguished road
If I were in your boat (which I will be next year), I would go for the G. I have never driven a 360 but my partner has a G and ive driven it on a number of occasions. He's also had a 430 that I got to ride in but I think the G is a better bang for the $$$. Either way, you wont be disappointed...