Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

2008 white superleggera

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 08:06 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WG_moots
she has them in this album
I think Chirs and Paulie are looking for some pics with today's newspaper on it in one hand and sign that says hi 6speed on the other, while driving the SL to Geno's in Philly, or ban. I don't think that's too much to ask.

Old 10-13-2011, 08:10 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LUISGT3
I think Chirs and Paulie are looking for some pics with today's newspaper on it in one hand and sign that says hi 6speed on the other, while driving the SL to Geno's in Philly, or ban. I don't think that's too much to ask.
Fkna

Old 10-13-2011, 09:18 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LUISGT3
Now that is funny. Well done LOL.Name:  clapping.gif
Views: 418
Size:  2.5 KB

Old 10-13-2011, 09:44 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Old 10-13-2011, 09:56 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by HIRISC
AHHHH HAAAAA now we see the truth. All suckers on lambo forum beware.. Excellent investigative work Chris.

Old 10-13-2011, 03:55 PM

Old 10-14-2011, 11:09 AM
krpt176 is a splendid one to beholdkrpt176 is a splendid one to beholdkrpt176 is a splendid one to beholdkrpt176 is a splendid one to beholdkrpt176 is a splendid one to beholdkrpt176 is a splendid one to behold
hmmm.....no response from the op????????

Old 10-17-2011, 05:55 AM
Athenia will become famous soon enough
legit

I'm wondering where the pics are....

My B.S. meter has been going off for awhile.

If you're legit, post em up 'Wendy'.
Yes, I am legit. I have pictures in my profile. I will try and post them here; I'm not sure how to do it but I will try to after I type this. I'm happy to do a car and coffee for anyone near me in the New Hope PA area. Now if I wasn't legit, would I do that, dahhhh. I also have some You Tubes I made and would like to put one of them up where I'm starting the car in my garage. I've been spending most of my time in Ferrarichat.com because I like the site a lot better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11YpWCQOsXY

Attached Images      
Old 10-17-2011, 06:01 AM
How's your BS meter now??????

I'm wondering where the pics are....

My B.S. meter has been going off for awhile.

If you're legit, post em up 'Wendy'.
I posted a You Tube from my garage as well as pics.
Wendy

Old 10-17-2011, 06:11 AM
to PaulieWalnuts

Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Agree,post up pics or ban.
Hi, your name should be PaulieRudenuts instead. Take a look at my latest post a few minutes ago with You Tube starting up my car in my garage and pics. Why haven't you clicked on my profile and gone to my album???

Wendy

Old 10-17-2011, 06:14 AM
Thanks wg moots

Originally Posted by WG_moots
she has them in this album
Hi - thanks so much for replying. People can be lazy, stupid and rude. Anyway, I posted a You Tube starting up my car as well as some of the pics from my album a few minutes ago for the "non believers". LOL so funny! Take care, drive safe.
Wendy

Old 10-17-2011, 06:21 AM
pics

Originally Posted by Athenia
Hi George - I love F430s even though I'm a Lambo Girl at heart! Believe it or now, I really don't like the Enzo.
Wendy
Hi check out my latest post here, which, by the way, is from my profile album. Also, I posted my first You Tube starting her up in my garage.

Wendy

Old 10-17-2011, 07:25 AM
WOW a little defensive.

Sorry you got asked to post some pics, I did not realize that would cause such a hormonal response.

Hope you enjoy Ferrarichat that is the top poser site,you should fit in nicely.

ps Have a great life.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:31 AM
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
WOW a little defensive.

Sorry you got asked to post some pics, I did not realize that would cause such a hormonal response.

Hope you enjoy Ferrarichat that is the top poser site,you should fit in nicely.

ps Have a great life.

I'm still calling B.S... sorry, 'Wendy'.

Post a pic of you, with your car, and a copy of today's paper with the date showing if you are legit.. Not that hard and certainly not something outside of your technical expertise since you 'own Money Island' in 2nd Life.

BTW - worst quality start up video ever posted here.

pss.. I think your YouTube name is perfect: jazzteddywank

Last edited by HIRISC; 10-17-2011 at 07:40 AM.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:03 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Lol at Paulie Rudenuts.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2008 white superleggera