Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

2008 white superleggera

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 04:19 PM
Athenia will become famous soon enough
poor quality

Originally Posted by Athenia
I'll do that tomorrow
Yes, I do agree that it was a poor quality start up and probably one of the worst, but that was all I had and it was spontaneously done with my cell. Oh well, can't please everyone. I guess I won't run for President.

Wendy

Old 10-17-2011, 06:12 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Whatever.PLEASE stop PMing me with your rude blah blah blah.

Wendy we are all happy you have a badass car,get a life & don't get so defensive.

Have a great life.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:18 PM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Lol. At least she's not PM'ing me.

Wendy, if you are legit, then my apologies. However, I've never seen someone buy an exotic who knew so little about the car and who posts are so 'odd' (for lack of a better description) as to create suspicion.

I'm out of this ****.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:33 PM
apologies accepted

Thank you for your apology no hard feeling; accepted. I've never owned an exotic before and I do know a lot about my specific model. However, I wasn't sure about what type of air compressor to get and some other general type questions, so I thought that joining a car forum would be the best thing to do as it's a good way to gain valuable information plus other than the person I purchased it from, I don't know anyone else who owns an exotic.

Wendy

Old 10-17-2011, 08:53 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS

Wendy we are all happy you have a badass car,get a life & don't get so defensive.

Have a great life.
Paulie I am offended by this post... I am already defensive and have no reason to be except for my shows aren't on for another few days... So I am having to live vicariously through the forums until Matlock comes back on.

Old 10-18-2011, 09:53 AM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by HIRISC
Lol. At least she's not PM'ing me.

Wendy, if you are legit, then my apologies. However, I've never seen someone buy an exotic who knew so little about the car and who posts are so 'odd' (for lack of a better description) as to create suspicion.

I'm out of this ****.

She is here so she can LEARN more about the car as well. I think she knows plenty about the car the owns but she may not kow as much about general automotive information such as the compressor or clear bra. This has nothing to do with what she knows about her exotic. At least you apologized for being wrong about doubting her.

Old 10-18-2011, 09:57 AM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS

Have a great life.

So funny. Proven wrong and telling her to get a life. LOL You were wrong never said sorry and now you turn it around on her. Makese sense to me

Old 10-18-2011, 01:01 PM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ALPINE6SPD
She is here so she can LEARN more about the car as well. I think she knows plenty about the car the owns but she may not kow as much about general automotive information such as the compressor or clear bra. This has nothing to do with what she knows about her exotic. At least you apologized for being wrong about doubting her.
READ carefully.. I wrote 'if you are legit, then my apologies.'

Which one of the words in my quote do you think is operative? I'll give you a hint, it's in bold.

Regardless, you hanging on her sack is weird.

Old 10-18-2011, 01:10 PM
rog2961 will become famous soon enough

Bitter is the last thing I am brother (assuming you're directing your comment partially at me).

If I wanted an SL in my garage, it would already be there.

I think you missed the point.. That is (pay attention now) that 'Wendy' might not be who she claims.

If she is, then she's a poser.. Either way, I really don't care.

BUT you do care as evidence by your previous post. Whats the point of asking her for pictures with the newspaper? little extreme for someone that doesnt care.

Old 10-18-2011, 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by rog2961
BUT you do care as evidence by your previous post. Whats the point of asking her for pictures with the newspaper? little extreme for someone that doesnt care.
A) it was kind of a joke
B) try to follow the sequence of events ie, I asked 'her' to post the pics w/ a newspaper, then I wrote that I didn't care. Get it?

You and Alpine keep believing and waiting for some other oddly ex-girlfriend-like pictures of 'Wendy'.

Old 10-18-2011, 01:21 PM
rog2961 will become famous soon enough
A) it was kind of a joke
B) try to follow the sequence of events ie, I asked 'her' to post the pics w/ a newspaper, then I wrote that I didn't care. Get it?

You and Alpine keep believing and waiting for some other oddly ex-girlfriend-like pictures of 'Wendy'.

haha based off your logic then since you have posted the most in the thread you are the biggest leg humper for wendy out of everyone!

Old 10-18-2011, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by rog2961
haha based off your logic then since you have posted the most in the thread you are the biggest leg humper for wendy out of everyone!
Nice logic-leap there Rog.. nice try.

/out

Old 10-18-2011, 02:47 PM
nice day

Thank you for your support. I took some nice pics today. It was a spectacular fall day. I"ll put them in my album and here. Should make you smile!

Wendy

Attached Images     
Old 10-18-2011, 02:59 PM
automotive

Originally Posted by ALPINE6SPD
YOu are correct, I do know a lot about my car, but for general automotive stuff, I'm pretty much a novice.
Wendy

Old 10-18-2011, 05:12 PM
DG37 is on a distinguished road
Lovely car wendy. I am young, handsome, equipped with a bachelors degree, ready, and willing for serious commitment. Contact me (: hahaha

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2008 white superleggera