Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

2008 white superleggera

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 08:03 AM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
More provocative pics please W3NDYHASNUTS.

Old 10-17-2011, 10:32 AM
DG37 is on a distinguished road
Haha, we have some bitter *** men in here. I remeber the first time i got butt-hurt over a woman having a nicer car than I did... haha.

Old 10-17-2011, 11:24 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DG37
Haha, we have some bitter *** men in here. I remeber the first time i got butt-hurt over a woman having a nicer car than I did... haha.

Bitter is the last thing I am brother (assuming you're directing your comment partially at me).

If I wanted an SL in my garage, it would already be there.

I think you missed the point.. That is (pay attention now) that 'Wendy' might not be who she claims.

If she is, then she's a poser.. Either way, I really don't care.

Old 10-17-2011, 11:48 AM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
Wow this thread has taken a strange direction. She did post pics so I dont understnad everyone still calling BS. If she isnt who she says who cares anyways?

Old 10-17-2011, 12:35 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
That damn PaulieRudeNuts!!!!!

Old 10-17-2011, 12:58 PM
DG37 is on a distinguished road
Wendy, how could you play me for such a fool! ): haha.

Old 10-17-2011, 01:20 PM
krpt176 is a splendid one to beholdkrpt176 is a splendid one to beholdkrpt176 is a splendid one to beholdkrpt176 is a splendid one to beholdkrpt176 is a splendid one to beholdkrpt176 is a splendid one to behold
Other than just attention what would be the point of posting a fake car ownership thread?
I'm neither defending or accusing here
Just a question for those with more experience on message boards than I have.

Old 10-17-2011, 03:24 PM
Athenia will become famous soon enough
Not Hormonal

Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
WOW a little defensive.

Sorry you got asked to post some pics, I did not realize that would cause such a hormonal response.

Hope you enjoy Ferrarichat that is the top poser site,you should fit in nicely.

ps Have a great life.
I've had pictures up since I joined Ferrari chat as that was one of the very first things I did. So, if you cared to take the time to look at my profile/album which is why people have albums in the first place, then you would have seen my car rather than jumping to conclusions and being rude.
Wendy

Old 10-17-2011, 03:27 PM
Poser

Originally Posted by HIRISC

Bitter is the last thing I am brother (assuming you're directing your comment partially at me).

If I wanted an SL in my garage, it would already be there.

I think you missed the point.. That is (pay attention now) that 'Wendy' might not be who she claims.

If she is, then she's a poser.. Either way, I really don't care.
Poser, what in tarnation (if tarnation\ is a word) is that. Is it hard to people to believe that I own my own exotic? Hmmmmmm . Hey, if anyone wants to meet me for car and coffee in the New Hope, PA area, let's see if I'm a "poser" as you say.

Old 10-17-2011, 03:29 PM
Hi Alpine6spd

Originally Posted by ALPINE6SPD
Wow this thread has taken a strange direction. She did post pics so I dont understnad everyone still calling BS. If she isnt who she says who cares anyways?
Thanks for your response; people can believe whatever they want to. Why would I waste time in this car forum if I didn't own my lambo? It's so wierd the way some people think. My car is awesome and I'm lucky to own one of only 9 whites left out of the entire world.

Wendy

Old 10-17-2011, 03:32 PM
Poser

Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
WOW a little defensive.

Sorry you got asked to post some pics, I did not realize that would cause such a hormonal response.

Hope you enjoy Ferrarichat that is the top poser site,you should fit in nicely.

ps Have a great life.
Paulie, I have no idea what a poser is. You are a very rude individual to say the least. Anyway, this is my last communication to you as it's not worth responding to someone like you. I joined this site because this is my first exotic car and I needed an informational forum and thought this would be a good idea to do.

Wendy

Old 10-17-2011, 03:34 PM
post paper with today's date and car ok

Originally Posted by HIRISC

I'm still calling B.S... sorry, 'Wendy'.

Post a pic of you, with your car, and a copy of today's paper with the date showing if you are legit.. Not that hard and certainly not something outside of your technical expertise since you 'own Money Island' in 2nd Life.

BTW - worst quality start up video ever posted here.

pss.. I think your YouTube name is perfect: jazzteddywank

I'll do that tomorrow

Old 10-17-2011, 04:03 PM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Athenia
I'll do that tomorrow

Is it really worth it to prove this who cares?
I would love to see your car sometime with my son he would go crazy even though he is 5 LOL. He lives in High Bridge which isnt tha far from New Hope. I used to work in Flemington but live in North Jersey now. Let me know if there is ever a meet on a sunday in the area and we will both go for sure.

Old 10-17-2011, 04:11 PM
such a fool

Originally Posted by DG37
Wendy, how could you play me for such a fool! ): haha.
What are you talking to regarding "playing you for such a fool" I don't understand?

Wendy

Old 10-17-2011, 04:13 PM
hmmmm

Many of you are really rude, inconsiderate, ignorant and obnoxious. I just don't understand.
Wendy

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2008 white superleggera