Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Gallardo e-gear paddle extensions - Super Trofeo style

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 07:37 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Gallardo e-gear paddle extensions - Super Trofeo style

Hello community!

Most of you lamborghini enthusiasts have probably seen my other thread talking about the e-gear paddle extensions... I have confirmed with my fabrication department that it IS do-able and we are in fact going to take the job on.

I am in need of an e-gear gallardo to use for a few days at our facility in Ambler PA. I will need the car for 3-4 days to do the initial development and then another couple of days once the products are completed.
The item in question is extended e-gear paddles that I was discussing in another thread. I am going to design them after the super trofeo race car paddles pictured below. I have no idea what the cost will be at this point BUT the individual who lets me use their car for the development will receive a set of the extended paddles at no cost!
here are the standard e-gear paddles you guys have:

The Super Trofeo race car I would like to duplicate for you guys!

So far I have an LP560 coming in for fitment, now I just need a pre 560 car to test these on and we will be good to go into full production!

::EDIT 5/11/12::

i have entire stock shifter assembleys coming in monday for gallardo, murcielago and paddles for the LP cars!

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 05-11-2012 at 09:03 AM.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:38 PM
TheBison is on a distinguished road
I have a pre-560 Gallardo but I'm in Los Angeles...

Old 05-02-2012, 02:21 PM
uurfantasy has a spectacular aura aboutuurfantasy has a spectacular aura aboutuurfantasy has a spectacular aura about
Have these been produced yet?

Old 05-02-2012, 02:34 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
no, we are however working on them! I have been going back and forth with one of our engineers all week about getting these done.. the models are done (CAD) and dimensions figured out, our waterjet and sheet metal press are finally up and running at the new building. I hope to have a set in hand to test on a car within a month....

waterjet and press break:

Old 05-11-2012, 09:03 AM
Former Vendor
back from the dead!

original post updated

Old 05-15-2012, 08:49 AM
greysleeper is on a distinguished road
David,

I'll mount a couple on my shifter :P

Old 05-15-2012, 09:03 AM
Former Vendor
woohoo! i already retro-fitted a set on our spyder

Old 05-15-2012, 09:05 AM
This is greg btw. Figured I'd revisit some old haunts since apparently proving accusatory moderators wrong on LT is a ban-worthy offense

Old 05-15-2012, 09:12 AM
Former Vendor
i knew it was you.. trying to trick everyone with you Location.

Old 05-15-2012, 09:27 AM
Won't let me change it for some reason.

Old 05-15-2012, 10:13 PM
LamboTT has a spectacular aura aboutLamboTT has a spectacular aura about
Any idea on price?

Old 05-15-2012, 11:21 PM
dyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud of
pics of the actual product installed?

Old 05-16-2012, 01:57 AM
homi mike is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by David@Fabspeed
woohoo! i already retro-fitted a set on our spyder
Come on! How does it thread worth anything without a pic of them installed?

Old 05-16-2012, 06:58 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Soundeffects
Any idea on price?
not yet, the drawing is still the closes thing i have to actual product... i should be getting the factory parts in today then the ball will really be rolling

Originally Posted by dyc1077
pics of the actual product installed?
no pics available yet, you guys will be the first to know!

Originally Posted by homi mike
Come on! How does it thread worth anything without a pic of them installed?
i was joking around with Greg, his car and our car are both manuals.

Old 05-16-2012, 02:32 PM
Perdition will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by greysleeper
This is greg btw. Figured I'd revisit some old haunts since apparently proving accusatory moderators wrong on LT is a ban-worthy offense
Greg - Banned on LT? I haven't been over there in ages. Sounds like I missed some excitement.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gallardo e-gear paddle extensions - Super Trofeo style