Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Cop punches drunk Lambo Driver

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 12:04 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Cop punches drunk Lambo Driver

what do you think? necessary or too much?

Video:

http://bcove.me/et5d329q

MILWAUKEE -

Milwaukee's police chief is expected to issue a statement regarding an arrest caught on camera that is causing quite a stir.

The video from the evening of Apr. 12 shows the arrest of Jeffrey Strasser after allegedly driving drunk on Water Street without his headlights on.

The video shows a Milwaukee police officer striking Strasser twice near or on the head.

But while the officer yells "Stop resisting" in the video, there are some who question whether Strasser was resisting or not.

Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn has not commented on the arrest, and officials with the department said the officer was following procedure and will not be disciplined or investigated.

"We put out a pretty extensive statement on Friday of what we have and this is typically what we do before the case is reviewed by the D.A." said police spokeswoman Anne Schwartz.

The statement from police released Friday read:

"A police sergeant observed a reckless driver at Water St. & Juneau Ave. operating a 2008 Lamborghini in a manner that posed a danger to the public in the Water Street area. The sergeant, in a marked police squad, activated his red lights and siren and attempted to stop the vehicle. Strasser refused to stop. Strasser was observed operating with no headlamps, disregarding a stop sign and endangering the public safety by operating the vehicle in a manner that forced other vehicles to take evasive action to avoid collision. As Strasser pulled into a parking lot, he nearly struck multiple pedestrians and uniformed police officers.

"Strasser eventually stopped and refused to exit the vehicle. Strasser was taken to the ground as officers removed him. One officer delivered focused strikes to gain compliance and control as Strasser was resisting attempts to place handcuffs on him. During the booking process, the 6-foot, 200-pound suspect, in response to direct police questioning, stated he was not injured, had no complaint of pain and did not require medical attention."

Last edited by catchmyshadow; 04-18-2012 at 10:15 AM.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:17 PM
category5 is just really nicecategory5 is just really nicecategory5 is just really nicecategory5 is just really nice
totally uncalled for i think......it's as if the cop knew he was about to do something wrong, that's why he shouted "stop resisting" twice before actually punching the guy

Old 05-11-2012, 05:30 PM
Lamb05Murcie is on a distinguished road
Totally uncalled for, I agree with the above statement. In all honesty he was probably jealous that somebody of a similar age of him was in a Lamborghini and he was in a Crown Vic ruining peoples lives.

Old 05-11-2012, 06:11 PM
MR2FAST is a splendid one to beholdMR2FAST is a splendid one to beholdMR2FAST is a splendid one to beholdMR2FAST is a splendid one to beholdMR2FAST is a splendid one to beholdMR2FAST is a splendid one to beholdMR2FAST is a splendid one to behold
ridiculously unacceptable! At the very LEAST police officers are trained in submissive strike points that are painful but cause minimal damage and the face is DEFINITELY NOT ONE OF THEM! That guys face was already pressed against the ground which means those strikes were twice as devastating because his head had no way of recoiling to absorb the impact. He should be fired and punished for his behavior. What ever happened to serve and protect???

Old 05-14-2012, 03:25 PM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
That guy is out of a job - guaranteed, should be charged with assault under the color of authority, and the City of Milwaukee is going to be writing a check for six figures.

Jealousy is a *****.

Old 05-15-2012, 08:43 AM
greysleeper is on a distinguished road
No excuse for the driver, but agreed. Lawyers are going to have a field day.

Old 05-15-2012, 09:23 AM
Tpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to all
Drunk, driving, and resisting. They guy got what he deserved imo.

Old 05-18-2012, 03:13 PM
Best is on a distinguished road
I agree with the majority, some police, not all, believe that they can do whatever they want.

Awesome Lamborghini though!

Old 05-18-2012, 05:05 PM
Mattyrae will become famous soon enough
I have been pulled over twice in my Performante for doing 35 in a 35. LOL, they try to say my temp plate is in the wrong location. One A-hole even said I need to take a driving course for such a car, he didn't understand how the exhaust valves work, they open around 3k rpm, so he thought I was speeding.

Totally uncalled for, two huge muscle bound copy on a guy and they needed to belt him in the head?

Needed to remove them at gunpoint? Power trip.

Old 05-19-2012, 05:00 PM
freudie1 is on a distinguished road
Moral of story: Avoid police and don't drive expensive cars while drinking. Scary.

Old 05-20-2012, 09:25 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tpup
Drunk, driving, and resisting. They guy got what he deserved imo.
really ? he was really resisting let me tell ya. he wasnt swinging at the cops he wasnt mouthing off and he wasnt a threat, that does not give those pigs the right to strike him in the face repeatedly .

i hope one day a cop pulls you over , and is on a major power trip and he beats your ***.....

Old 05-20-2012, 09:44 AM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
he should get a lambo for each punch. i haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate the police.

Old 05-20-2012, 01:18 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
What a pos that cop is!!! I hope he gets arrested and goes to jail for even 1 day and gets his *** whooped befor he takes pertective custody!!!

Old 05-21-2012, 04:38 PM
greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !
Wow that's bull****. I hope he does get a few aventadors for this

Old 05-21-2012, 07:44 PM
Tpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to all
Originally Posted by unvmy996
really ? he was really resisting let me tell ya. he wasnt swinging at the cops he wasnt mouthing off and he wasnt a threat, that does not give those pigs the right to strike him in the face repeatedly .

i hope one day a cop pulls you over , and is on a major power trip and he beats your ***.....
You don't know what you are talking about. Go get some facts and try again.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cop punches drunk Lambo Driver