Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Underground Racing TT Gallardo breaks record at Moscow Mile!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 09:24 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AverageJoe
Idiot statement of the week.
hmm i gotta agree..... thats a thing of that past.

Old 05-23-2012, 12:41 PM
Marcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rolemodel
I think it's known by now that those r35 gtr's aren't very reliable. Every event they go to they are breaking. Go to their forum and read about how many transmissions some guys go through with only 700whp range. They launch nice though.
Here we go, all aboard the GTR hate train!

Old 05-24-2012, 09:16 PM
AlxSTi is on a distinguished road
Impressive. Don't hate on the GT-R though.. give credit where credit's due.

Old 05-26-2012, 10:36 PM
rseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud of
I think it's known by now that those r35 gtr's aren't very reliable. Every event they go to they are breaking. Go to their forum and read about how many transmissions some guys go through with only 700whp range. They launch nice though.
You are 3 years late with your mis-informed post. You may want to educate yourself with some actual facts before making another false statement.

Old 05-28-2012, 08:13 PM
Dvh
Dvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to behold
^ few people know the truth and some companies go to great lengths to ensure the public never knows the truth when it comes to breaking and frequency--seen as brand protection

Old 05-28-2012, 08:23 PM
bmwtek is a jewel in the roughbmwtek is a jewel in the roughbmwtek is a jewel in the roughbmwtek is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Dvh
^ few people know the truth and some companies go to great lengths to ensure the public never knows the truth when it comes to breaking and frequency--seen as brand protection
I hope your not bringing lighter fluid to a bonfire.

Old 05-28-2012, 09:08 PM
S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dvh
I guess you can say you speak from first hand experience on (brand protection) How many pulls did you get to make before your Titan Gallardo blew up? You should probably start your own thread if you want to vent about your tuner. Hope all worked out for you after your engine failed. I hope you got some (brand protection treatment)

Old 05-29-2012, 05:41 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
I was impressed by the AMS GTR, esp with their tranny, it took a beating all weekend with no issues at 1500 whp +, I would say the trannys are figured out.

Old 06-04-2012, 05:58 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
They just posted an amazing video! Enjoy!

UGR you HAVE to be there at their next event and race a Stage 2 Race! Noone but noone will be able to touch these cars! Truly amazing!

My favorite scenes the slow motion launch and the incar riding the limiter until he shifts gear!

Last edited by kouzman; 06-04-2012 at 06:01 PM.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:29 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Man he had a death grip on the wheel. Lol

Old 06-04-2012, 09:12 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
great vid!

is this the first TTG on drag radials?

Old 06-05-2012, 01:35 AM
ozzy is on a distinguished road
the car is amazing .the last set up was made in russia ?

Old 06-05-2012, 05:41 AM
Canderson is a jewel in the roughCanderson is a jewel in the roughCanderson is a jewel in the rough
Cool Vid, Congrats to UGR for building a awesome car.

Old 06-05-2012, 11:26 AM
Shadowboost is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DarrinB
great vid!

is this the first TTG on drag radials?
Yes, first thing I noticed as well. Still didn't seem to completely get the launch right. Whoever drove the Nera at the dragstrip trapping 177 mph should fly over and give it a run on the drag radials!

Old 06-05-2012, 11:47 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Shadowboost
Whoever drove the Nera at the dragstrip trapping 177 mph should fly over and give it a run on the drag radials!

That would have been me and no thanks!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Underground Racing TT Gallardo breaks record at Moscow Mile!